In most video games players are given the option to save their game’s progress. Many Pokémon games suffer from a shortage of battery life because so many people want to try and watch everything that is taking place in the point-and-click adventure.
Those who load their saves up regularly find themselves with a lot more virtual memories saved than they’d anticipated. Like it or not, these memories were created; however, they can be deleted if the player so chooses.
In today’s guide, we will learn about how to delete a save file on Pokémon SoulSilver.
How to Delete A Save File On Pokémon SoulSilver
- To delete a save file on Pokémon SoulSilver.
- Go to the main menu, and select the “New Game” option.
- Then, press the Up direction button on the control pad to access the “Erase Game Data” option.
- Select this option with the A button, then press the Start button to confirm that you want to delete your save file.
First, you will need to delete your current save file.
- To do this, go to the main menu of the game and press Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A.
- This will bring up a confirmation message asking if you want to delete your save file.
- Press Yes to confirm and delete the file.
- Once your save file has been deleted. Start a new game, and choose the New Game option.
- You will be given the option to name your character and choose your gender.
- After you have done this, you will be asked if you would like to overwrite your existing save file.
- Choose Yes to confirm that you want to reset your SoulSilver game.
Reasons Behind Deleting A Save File On Pokémon SoulSilver
There are a few reasons why someone might delete their save file on Pokémon SoulSilver. Maybe they want to start over from the beginning, or maybe they’re unhappy with how their current game is going and want to try a different approach.
Sometimes people just get bored of the game and want to move on to something else. Whatever the reason, deleting a save file can be a way to a fresh start on Pokémon SoulSilver.
Pokémon SoulSilver is one of the best games in the series. The level of detail and polish are amazing, making it a super enjoyable experience.
Plus, the story is fantastic! It has lots of twists and turns that keep you engaged from beginning to end. If you love Pokémon games, SoulSilver should be at the top of your must-play list!
Save files are a big part of the Pokémon gaming experience, and most players will likely want to keep as many of them as possible. However, sometimes you might need to delete a save file to progress in the game or fix something that went wrong.
This guide showed you how to delete a save file on Pokémon SoulSilver, so don’t worry if you get stuck at some point and use the above-outlined steps.