If you are traveling by plane or commuting to work, and you have few hours to kill and wish to watch your favorite shows or stream a movie. But you do not have an access to the internet and now you are getting all frustrated because you do not have anything else to do because you also have forgotten your book at home.
Well, that can be really annoying and it can give a really frustrating feeling.
But what if I told you that now you can download Netflix movies to your laptop and watch them whenever you want and wherever you want? Are you getting all excited now?
Well yes, that is true, you can download Netflix movies to your computer now and watch them whenever you want. And no it is not the same as Netflix downloads because with this you are downloading the movies to your computer and saving it there.
In this article, I will mention three ways through which you can download Netflix movies to your computer and I will also provide a step-by-step guide on how to carry out the task as well.
3 Ways to Download Netflix Movies to Computer
So stay tuned till the end of the article to find out how.
Method no.1: Directly from Netflix
- Step no.1: Install Netflix on your computer and create an account.
- Step no.2: Now open Netflix and click on the menu.
- Step no.3: After clicking on the menu, go to available for downloads.
- Step no.4: Now select the movies you would like to download and click on download to begin the download process.
- Step no.5: You can also adjust the video quality by going through the settings.
- Step no.6: Now go back to the menu and then go to my downloads to find the movies you have downloaded. S
Method no.2: Use the TunePat Netflix Video downloader
- Step no.1: Install the TunePat Netflix Video downloader and launch the software.
- Step no.2: Log in with your Netflix account.
- Step no.3: Select the video quality, subtitles, and audio tracks of your liking.
- Step no.4: Now search for the movie you would like to download.
- Step no.5: Now click on the download to begin the downloading process.
- Step no.6: Now go to the library to find the movies and shows you have recently downloaded.
Method no.3: Use FlixiCam to download Netflix movies
- Step no.1: Install the app and launch it and then log in with your Netflix credentials.
- Step no.2: Search for the movie you would like to download.
- Step no.3: Now adjust the video quality before downloading.
- Step no.4: After adjusting all those settings, click on download.
- Step no.5: Once the download is complete. Click on the downloaded file to start watching.
These are all 3 methods through which you can download Netflix movies to your computer. So select any that suits you best and stream Netflix movies and TV shows offline as well.