Emoji are the various types of facial looks and pictures used in chat to show our expressions with friends or of the others with whom we are in contact.
In spite of the fact that smartphones Android or tablets have their own emojis for messaging friends, and relatives, as an alternative, most Android users desire the iPhone’s emojis on their Android smartphones. Then all of them are not well pleased with the failure to pay for a set of emojis given by the Android and desire to use anything new to show their expressions.
In this, there are more of the causes why Android users need to come to have iPhone emojis. But more Android users as well ask that they can show their feelings much better by using iPhone emojis. Because of the iPhone emojis, one of them shows you as set side by side with the Android emojis.
As well, a few Android users want to need a new group of emojis as they are of the opinion failure to play the Android emojis is out of date and a bit is not interesting. So it is great to have more of the new collection of cold iPhone emojis on Android phones for text with one of the other.
Now, if you want to use IOS emojis on your Android smartphone or tablet, then installing an emoji app on your phone is better.
Using this article we will talk about both of the steps to get the iPhone emojis on Android, which is a lot of the same.
Installing Emoji Keyboard on your Android
You follow these steps to download and set up the emoji Keyboard on your Android phone.
- First, you go to the Google Play Store app on your Android phone.
- Your search by using the search bar for the Apple emoji Keyboard.
- The list of the emojis keyboard apps as well as Emoji Keyboard – Kika Keyboard 202w and the Emoji Keyboard.
- Now you click on the one emoji app and you desire to install it on your Android mobile.
- You click on the Install button to start the app installation.
- After completing the installation, open this app.
- Now click on the Enable Kika Keyboard button and select the toggle button to enable it.
- You go to Settings on your mobile phone.
- Click on the Additional settings > and Keyboard & Input method > now press on the Current Keyboard.
- Choose the emoji keyboard and enable the radio button next to it to set as well the default keyboard.
Installing an Emoji Font app
- Again to go on your phone Google Play Store app.
- In the search toolbar, you search for the emoji fonts for flip font 10.
- Now you click on the first result of all Emoji Fonts for the FlipFont 10 and then install it.
- You open the app Emoji Fonts FlipFont 10 > open the setting > Display and brightness > apply to open Settings.
- Select the Font Style.
- Finally, you select Emoji Font 10.