Instagram can be a little toxic when you start to compare your content with other people. Comparing the number of shares they get, and the number of likes or comments. And when you do not get as many likes and comments you can get a little sad and it can also affect your mental health at times as well.
So Instagram has recently launched a feature that allows you to hide the likes on your post and also the like count on other people’s posts as well. Isn’t that great? Now you can hide the like count and live a life free of comparing the numbers of likes. And put your focus on producing great content only.
Here in this, I will tell you how you can hide likes on your other Instagram accounts or your own account.
How to turn off likes on your Instagram post?
Instagram has recently launched this feature where you can hide the like count on your Instagram post and no one will be able to see the number of likes you have got.
Simply follow the steps given below to find out how to do that.
- Step no.1: When you are about to post a picture or reel, before publishing scroll down and click on advanced settings.
- Step no.2: And from there tap on hiding like and view counts of this post.
- Step no.3: Now once the settings are all set, click on share to publish your post.
How to hide like count on already posted pictures on Instagram?
Follow the steps below to learn how to hide the like count on the post you have already posted on your Instagram profile.
- Step no.1: Click on the post who’s like count you would like to hide.
- Step no.2: Now click on the three dots on the upper left side of the post.
- Step no.3: Click on the hide-like count. To hide you’re like count.
- Step no.4: This is it. You have successfully hidden the like count on your posts.
How to hide likes on your other Instagram accounts?
Yes, Instagram has also launched the option to hide the like count on the posts you see on your feed as well. Isn’t that great? You can finally stop comparing post-growth with the accounts around you. And focus on producing good content only.
Follow the steps below to learn how to hide the like count on the accounts you follow on Instagram.
- Step no.1: Go to your Instagram profile.
- Step no.2: Go to your Instagram menu and click on settings.
- Step no.3: Now tap on privacy.
- Step no.4: Now go to tag posts.
- Step no.5: Now click on hide likes and views counts to hide the number of likes and views a post gets.
This will ensure that you do not see the like and view count on the posts on your Instagram feed while you scrolling. And you can always change these settings back to normal as well.