When you are a content creator then it is inevitable, the curiosity to know who has been watching your content and who is following and subscribing to you.
Well, it is pretty easy on Instagram because you can see who has been following you and who has just followed you. But if you are a YouTuber then it is a bit tricky to see who has subscribed to your channel.
But what if I told you that there is a way through which now you can see the list of your subscriber on YouTube through desktop and your mobile phone as well.
3 Methods to See who has Subscribed to your Channel
Yes, you heard me right that now you can watch the list of your subscriber from your desktop and your mobile phones as well.
And in this article, I will list down both methods with a step-by-step guide so that you can easily learn to view your subscribers.
Method no.1: View your YouTube Subscriber on the Desktop
- Step no.1: Log in to your YouTube account and go to your profile.
- Step no.2: Now tap on YouTube studio.
- Step no.3: There you will find channel analytics this is where you can see the number of your subscribers.
- Step no.4: Now go to the recent subscribers and then tap on view all to see the complete list of your YouTube subscriber.
Now, remember that if your subscribers have their profile private then it will not show up on your subscriber list.
Method no.2: Mobile
Note to remember: remember that you cannot see your subscriber but only the number of subscribers you have here.
So if you want to see the profiles of your subscriber then you should try out the website method but if you only want to see the count then you can do it through your mobile phone as well.
- Step no.1: Open your YouTube app and go to your profile.
- Step no.2: From there go to your channel.
- Step no.3: There you can see the number of your subscriber next to the user icon and underneath your username.
This is a hack that will allow you to view your subscribers and also interact with them through the comments they leave under your videos. It also gives you insight into who are the active subscribers on your YouTube channel.
And you can do this on your desktop as well as on your mobile phone as well.
Now I know anyone can comment under your video. So how to find out who your subscriber is.
Well, follow the steps given below to find out.
- Step no.1: Go to YouTube studio and click on comments on the left side.
- Step no.2: Now tap on the filter and a drop-down menu will appear. From there click on the public subscriber.
These steps will ensure that you can see the comments of people who have subscribed to your channel.