Facebook doesn’t permit us to get to its web version on Android smartphones. It’ll automatically redirect you to the versatile version. Wanna know the Facebook Desktop view on Android?
It isn’t so much that Facebook is driving us to utilize just device explicit version.
In any case, to give you a better encounter with Facebook, engineers have made it responsive according to the device you’re utilizing.
One more explanation of why FB doesn’t permit its web version on versatile is that outrageous measures of individuals are not utilizing fast Internet association. So actually you won’t have the option to work the Facebook desktop version effectively.
In any case, at times we may need to exploit Facebook’s full desktop site on Android. As you can’t utilize every one of its highlights on the Android version.
There are some easy-to-utilize methods that will force your browser to open Facebook’s full site.
3 Ways To Access Facebook Full Desktop Website On Android
I have mentioned 3 ways beneath, albeit every one of them works fine on the off chance that one of them doesn’t work for you, at that point simply go for the next one.
1. Utilizing URL
This is one of the most straightforward methods to stack Facebook’s full desktop site on your Android telephone. We can say that it’s an official method from Facebook because the URL that we’re going to utilize is FB’s URL.
- Simply open your browser and enter this URL http://www.facebook.com/home.php. Remember to include ‘www’ before Facebook.
- It’ll open up as a portable site in case you’re not logged in, when you’ve logged into Facebook, you can see the full version of Facebook.
- Bookmark the above connection to open it in a single tick or make sure to include home.php every time you need to get to the desktop site.
2. Utilizing Browser In Built Function
This component is accessible on pretty much every well-known browser.
Portable browsers have the usefulness to open desktop perspective on any site you are surfing. Here I am taking care of the Google Chrome Android browser.
- Launch your internet browser, you can get to it from your Smartphone’s home screen.
- Snap the three dots on the upper right corner.
- Presently select Request Desktop Site from the menu. (There can be various choices for this. Here in Google Chrome, it is mentioned as the above intense term.
- Presently simply input facebook.com in the location bar and that is it. You’re finished.
3. One More Way to access the Facebook desktop view
This is another extraordinary working method in case you’re utilizing a portable version and wanna change to the desktop in the meantime.
- Open your telephone internet browser. (Here I am taking care of Google Chrome)
- Open http://m.facebook.com, and hold up till it loads.
- Presently click on the menu from the upper right corner.
- Look to the furthest limit of the menu and there you can see an alternative Desktop Site, simply click on it and that’s it.
Note: – It is always encouraged to pivot your screen while getting to the desktop site on your portable. Scene mode will give a better perspective on the text and picture of the site. To utilize scene mode simply select the pivot screen notice bar.
So perusers this was about how to stack the Facebook desktop version on your Android versatile. Expectation one of the methods would work for you.
If you’re confronting any burden or having any uncertainty or inquiry, at that point, don’t hesitate to leave a remark beneath in the remark segment.