Apple earbuds are the perfect way to enjoy your music and movies on a PC. But how do you use them as headphones? Here’s a guide on how to use Apple earbuds as a mic and headphones on a PC.
Let’s have a quick guide:
How to use Apple earbuds as a mic and headphones on a PC?
- Plug the earbuds into your PC’s audio jack.
- Press and hold the mic button on the earbuds for two seconds.
- Use the headphones to listen to your music or movies.
Connect your Apple earbuds to your PC
- Open the Apple application and click on the “ Devices” tab.
- Scroll down to the “ Earbuds” section and select your apple earbuds.
- Click on the “ Connect” button.
- The OK button will appear and the apple earbuds will be connected to your PC.
- You can now start listening to music and movies using your apple earbuds as headphones.
Use the audio function of your Earbuds
- First, connect your Apple earbuds to your PC.
- Then use the audio function of your earbuds to listen to music.
- You can either use the built-in microphone on your earbuds or use an external mic.
- Make sure that the audio input is turned on in your PC’s settings.
The microphone function of your earbuds.
The microphone function of your earbuds is incredibly useful. It allows you to talk on the phone, listen to music, and even watch movies without having to take off your headphones.
- To use the microphone, just place your earbuds in front of your mouth and plug them into the computer.
- Once they’re plugged in, open the mic settings on your computer.
- Select the microphone that your earbuds are connected to.
Did you ever try to find the exact way to connect it? Maybe yes. Here I have described my best thinking ways for you. Here is a quick list as well for you on the 8 best battery life phones.