Philips TV is one of the best Smart TVs on the market. If you are facing challenges while using the TV then you should read this post. If you want to connect your Philips TV to WiFi then we will share easy methods to help you connect your Philips TV to your Wifi.
Is Philips Smart TV not connecting to Wi-Fi then the easiest method is to unplug your TV and then plug it back in.
This will reset your router. This method will solve most of your issues but if it doesn’t then you should read the full article.
How to Connect Philips TV to Wi-Fi?
If Philips TV is not connecting to WiFi, then you can try these methods.
Hard reset your TV
The fastest way to connect your Wifi to your Philips TVs is to do the hard resetting. The simple process will help you to solve your problem in a few seconds.
- Switch off the TV.
- Find the cables and accessories.
- Unplug them.
- Wait for 2 minutes.
- Plugin the accessories and all the cables.
- Power your TV on.
- You just have to do the hard resetting and power on the router.
Power up your router
If you want to connect your Wifi to your Philips Smart TV, then you can use your router. Using the router will affect the internal memory and can also make it overheat. If you have used your TV for 3-5 years, then this method will increase the lifespan of your TV.
If you want to power cycle the router, then you should follow the steps below:
- Unplug the power cord of your router.
- Wait for one minute.
- Put in the power cord back.
- If the router is powered by the battery, then remove its battery and wait for one minute. Drain the router’s battery as it is the fastest way to solve the overheating issues.
- This will help you to connect your Philips Smart TV to Wi-Fi without using a remote.
Recreate your wireless connection
If you have reset the Philips Smart TV and the router and you are still facing the connection problem, then it is best to recreate the connection. Follow the steps below to recreate your connection:
- Disconnect your Smart TV from the network.
- Delete all the network caches.
- Go to the TV’s settings.
- Press on the Network.
- Select WiFi.
- Select Forget Network.
- Restart your router and TV.
Create a new link
It is best to create a new connection between your Philips Smart TV and the router. Follow the steps below:
- Click Settings on the remote control.
- Select Wireless and Networks.
- Choose to connect to Network.
- Select your WiFi connection.
- If the connection problem persists then talk to your network administrator.
If you cannot connect your Wi-Fi network to your Philips Smart TV then you can resolve the problem by following the above methods. If you follow the above-mentioned steps, then you can fix the problem. However, if the problem still exists, then it is best to contact the support service of Philips.