If you’re like most people, you probably use your Alexa device to control your home’s lights, locks, and other appliances. But what if you also want to control your Bluetooth devices?
Or maybe you want to connect your Alexa device to a Bluetooth speaker so you can hear music while you work or play in the living room.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to connect your Alexa device to Bluetooth without wifi.
How to Connect Your Alexa Device to Bluetooth without WiFi?
To connect your Alexa device to Bluetooth without WiFi.
First, make sure that you have your Alexa device connected to the internet.
Then, follow these steps:
- Open the Alexa app and sign in.
- Choose the ” devices “.
- Click on the ” Connected Devices ” tab.
- In the list of devices, select your Alexa device.
- Click on the ” Connect ” button.
- Your device will start connecting to Bluetooth and will be listed in the ” Connected Devices ” tab.
- To control your Alexa device’s Bluetooth features, click on one of the buttons in the list of devices or press a button on your speaker to listen to music while you work or play in the living room!
How to Connect a Bluetooth Speaker to Alexa?
To connect your Bluetooth speaker to Alexa.
- You first need to connect your Alexa device to the internet.
- Once the device is connected, open the Alexa app and click on the left-hand side.
- Then click on Settings. Scroll down and click on Bluetooth.
In the Bluetooth settings, you’ll need to set up your Bluetooth connection.
- First, set up your phone’s network and make sure it’s connected to the same wifi network as your Alexa device.
- Then set up your speaker and make sure it is connected to your wifi as well.
How to Use the Alexa Device With a Bluetooth Speaker?
To connect your Alexa device to a Bluetooth speaker, follow these steps:
- Connect the Alexa device to your home WiFi.
- Connect the Bluetooth speaker to your Alexa device.
- Turn on the Alexa device and the Bluetooth speaker.
- Open the Alexa app and connect to your Alexa device.
- Under “Settings,” select “Bluetooth.”
- Select “Unknown devices.”
- Choose the Bluetooth speaker you want to connect to and click “Connect.”