How amazing it would be interesting if you can find clipboard history in iPhone access. This will allow you to do multiple tasks easily and smoothly on your phone.
If you want to find clipboard history iPhone access, then this guide will be helpful for you.
How to Find Clipboard History iPhone Access?
- In the latest iOS devices, you can get a single copied item and use it wherever you want to.
- When it comes to using the copy history of copied data.
- Then you have to search the clipboard.
- Your search will not go in vain if you find a default clipboard.
In this post, we will let you know how to access iPhone clipboard history.
Where Is Clipboard on iPhone?
This question is asked often by all iOS users. Where is the clipboard on my iPhone? If you want an answer to these questions then we have got some great solutions for you. You can find copied links on your iPhone easily.
IPhone doesn’t give you access to the saved copies anymore and this is why the users have been facing serious trouble. You can try following the given methods to find a solution to your problem.
Find Copy History on iPhone by using the Notes Application
There is no way to access your clipboard directly. You can use a few tricks to get access to the clipboard history. The easiest method is:
- Open the Notes app on your iPhone
- Open a new note page
- Tap on the area and then hold it for a few seconds until a new pop-up comes.
- And tap and use the Paste to paste option
- Make sure to store the copied item
- This will help you to copy anything and then paste it anywhere
You will be able to find all your valuable content in the Notes app. This will help you to save the clippings here. You can use the Notes later on and can paste them anywhere.
This method will help you to find your iPhone clipboard history. The iOS Clipboard can store only one item at a time.
Find Copy History on iPhone
If you want to save a multiple copy history, then the best way is to use the Clipboard++ app. This app is available on the iPhone app store.
This app can be easily installed on your phone. You can download the app and install it to get access to the clipboard history.
You can follow the steps below to find the clipboard history on your iPhone.
- Step 1:Download and install the Clipboard++ App
- Go to your iPhone app store and look for the Clipboard++ app. Download the app and Install the app.
- Step 2:Copy Something
- Once the app is installed, you just have to open the app. Once the app starts you can copy any text or the links that you will be needing in the future.
- Step 3:Open the App
- After you have copied your desired stuff, you just have to open the Clipboard++ app. You will be able to find your copied item as they will be stored here
- Every time you copy anything you just have to launch the app. You will find all the copied items on the app.
How to Clear your Data from iPhone Clipboard History?
There are times when we want to clear data on your clipboard.
- If you have typed your username, password, or banking details on your iPhone clipboard then deleting your private data is the best choice.
- If you don’t want any third-party apps to get access to your clipboard history then you must delete it.
- You just have to clear your copy history and this will delete all the data saved there.
You got how to find clipboard history in iPhone access.