Last Updated on September 22, 2021 by William John
If Amazon detects suspicious activity in your account, you have the right to block it. This has happened many times before. Doing this for you is frustrating.
Therefore, in this article, we will look at some of the best methods you can use to recover your account.
How to Fix my Amazon Account on Hold?
These methods are known to work, so don’t be afraid to dive into them right away.
The most common explanation for suspending your account is that your billing information does not match the information displayed in the card issuer’s file.
Upload documents directly
- Open your email account and log in.
- Here you will find the latest confirmation email for your order.
- Click the link to access your account.
- Apart from your order details, the link should contain most of the information.
- Please open the product page and purchase.
- This page should contain the error message “Amazon account blocked and order pending”.
To add a document, click the Add Document button. Then upload all the required documents.
- If you are from the United States, use the following phone numbers: 1 (206) 266-2992 1 (206) 266-2992 1 (206) 266-2992
- As soon as you arrive at your answering machine, select option 2 for your prime member.
- Request a supervisor.
- You may need to provide identity verification here.
- Please explain the problem if you accidentally block your account.
- Ask to confirm your account. Hopefully, this will solve your problem.
Read more: How to Redeem Amazon Employee Discount?
Email via Amazon Help
- Go to Amazon.com and sign in.
- Start by filling out the application form.
- Select the Need help option.
- Then select Other Login Issues.
- Under Unable to log in to account, select Account and login issues.
- Then write an email to Amazon to tell them about the problem you’re having with your account.
- Also, please request a review. Hopefully, it will work.
You can email Jeff Bezos, Amazon’s CEO, to Jeff @ amazon.com. When you send an email, you must include information that identifies your account, such as your Amazon account name and email address.
Some resellers or senders close their accounts daily. However, Amazon usually recovers your account after your billing information is confirmed.
Read more: How to Convert Amazon Gift Cards to Cash?
You didn’t do anything wrong, and you’re not on the bad side of Amazon when you’re on standby.
In such cases, we recommend that you send a fun email asking why your account was suspended and ensure that we are happy to help if there is anything we can do to speed up the process.
Please note that HOLD only means that your account has been flagged by Amazon for security reasons, perhaps due to unauthorized access, multiple accounts, or unverified account information.
If any of these points change at once, Amazon will put your account on hold. All you need to do to regain and “regain” your account is to contact your customer service department, ask why your account was suspended, visit our website (Amazon) and browse to the bottom of your account only.
The page has all the contact numbers and information you need. We encourage you to contact us as soon as possible. The longer you leave, the longer it will take to resolve.
Also, don’t link your new email address to your Facebook account as it looks like Amazon has mapped Facebook’s social graph.
If they ban it (and I know who banned it), it’s probably easier to send a Bezos email so they don’t ban it.
Read more: How to Download Amazon Prime Movies on Mac?