A lot of Discord users are prevented from joining voice channels by this issue. To fix no route error on discord.
The No Route mistakes fall into a similar category as the ICE Checking and Stuck RTC Connecting errors. In all cases, Discord is being stopped in its tracks when trying to connect to a voice server.
How to Fix No Route Error on Discord?
In the event that you don’t know how to fix the Discord No Route error, attempt the following solutions one by one.
Solution 1: Restart Your Router and Computer
First thing, let you make sure that the problem cannot be resolved with a simple restart. The No Route error is often encountered in that instance where the ipv6 connection was disrupted by a Dynamic IP that keeps changing.
- Restart the router, you can simply unplug the power cable and plug it back in following a few minutes.
- To restart the computer, you go to Start>Power>Restart the computer immediately.
After restarting your router and computer, you can also check if whether you can connect to Discord voice servers without the Discord Route error.
Solution 2: Check your Firewall And AV Settings
The firewall allows internet parcels to flow through your system and return. However, if the configuration is messed up, your Discord packets can’t be experienced. This can likewise produce the “No Route” error in your application.
- On the computer firstly close your Discord.
- Open the start menu and choose the Control Panel option.
- And searching it on the search bar or running it on the Run Dialog box.
- In the following given list of items, select “Windows Defender Firewall”.
- When the windows open, from the left panel select “Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall”.
- Discover the “Change settings” select and click on it.
- Now from the list, discover Discord and make sure that both public and private check-boxes are ticked.
- Then select Discord and delete it.
- Click on the OK button.
- Run Discord again.
- Now try connecting Discord voice channel.
Solution 3: Flushing the DNS Setting
Many users have reported that the problem was fixed after they used a series of commands in Command Prompt to reset their IP configurations.
And some users report that the following procedure fixed the problem permanently while others report that they have to repeat these steps regularly to circumvent the error message.
We give the following steps for resetting your IP configuration:
- First, press Windows key + R to open up a Run dialog box.
- Then type “cmd” and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to open up an Elevated Command Prompt.
- in the Elevated Command Prompt, type the (ipconfig/release) command and then press Enter.
- When the current IP configuration has been released, then type the (ipconfig/flushdns) command and press Enter to flush the DNS.
- Last, type the following command to renew the IP configuration.
- Then reboot your machine and see if the No Route error has been resolved at the next startup.
Solution 4: Disable Quality of Service High Packet Priority
Most users reported that after disabling the Quality of Service High Packet Priority, they simply fixed the Discord No Royte error. So you follow these steps to see if that works for you.
- Launch Discord client on your computer and click on the gear icon on the bottom left corner.
- Then scroll down to App Settings.
- And click on Voice & Video.
- Under Quality of Service, click on the toggle of Enable Quality of Service High Packet Priority to disable it right away.
- The re-launch the Discord users and see if the No Route error disappears.
What does RTC mean in discord?
RTC Connecting means’ that the stage is trying to begin a voice call.
- Discord uses the Real-Time Chat protocol (or WebRTC) to empower simultaneous communication.
- So the problem of sleeping on ‘RTC Connecting’ is network-related.
Why is my discord connection so bad?
In the event that your Discord still has problems, it very well may be a result of the internet.
To ensure this doesn’t happen, use a quicker internet connection. However, faster connections might not always be available. You cannot increase your speeds beyond what your subscription and router are offering.
Read more: How To Uninstall League Of Legends?