Xbox is one of the most popular gaming consoles in the world. Millions of people around the world own Xbox as it offers an amazing gaming experience.
If you have been using Xbox for a long time, then you must know that the controller starts blinking often.
This can be a serious problem for the players as the blinking of the controller will not let you play the game efficiently. Xbox controller allows you to control your video game.
If the controller is not working properly then you might not be able to play your video game well. If you beat your game levels without any problems, then fixing your controller’s blinking is the best choice.
This guide will provide you with the best tips to fix your Xbox controller blinking.
4 ways to fix your Xbox control blinking
There are several reasons why your Xbox One controller has started to blink.
If the controller of your Xbox is flashing or blinking it might be due to the pairing issue.
The good news is that you can troubleshoot issues and can fix your Xbox One controller easily. You can follow any of the tips below to fix your Xbox controller blinking.
Pair up your Xbox One controller again
- If your Xbox One controller is blinking, then you should pair it up again with your console.
- You just have to press down the pair button that is spotted on your Xbox One console.
- Just press it and release it within 20 seconds.
- The controller will start to flash again without any blinking.
Pair up your Xbox One controller to a micro USB cable
- If you want to fix the blinking light on the bottom of your Xbox One controller, then you can also pair it with Xbox using a micro USB cable.
- This is the best way to charge your Xbox One controller, and can also be the best tip to fix the blinking on your Xbox One controller.
Read more: How To Fix Xbox One Game Installation Stuck?
Inspect the batteries on the Xbox One controller
The blinking light on the Xbox controller might be a serious indication that the battery of your console is low.
There are several ways to charge the battery of your Xbox one controller.
- You can use the Play & Charge Kit or a USB cable to charge your controller.
- Using a rechargeable battery pack is also a great choice.
- If you don’t want to use the above-mentioned methods, then you can also use AA batteries to charge the controller.
- If your batteries are fully charged and the control is still blinking, then you should take the batteries out for 15 seconds, and put them back again to fix the blinking issue.
Read more: How to Turn Off the Xbox Game Bar?
Restart your Xbox One console
If the above-mentioned tips don’t work for you then restarting your Xbox would be a great idea.
- You just have to hold the power button for about 10 seconds and turn it on the back again.
- You can also update the firmware of your controller.
- The update can be made wirelessly.
- The users can also use the USB cord to update the Xbox console.
Read more: How to Transfer Xbox Games on PC?