The Apple account verification code helps you to overcome the account recuperation process on the web. However, clients frequently think that its hard to get the verification code using utilizing the telephone number, on the off chance that they have lost it or can’t simply recollect it.
This is the reason that it becomes important to know other courses through which you can get the verification code. Here’s how.
- 1 Steps To Getting Account Verification Code Without Using Phone Number
- 1.1 Get a verification code and sign in with the two-factor confirmation
- 1.2 Utilize the code displayed on your trusted device
- 1.3 Get a text or call
- 1.4 Get a code from Settings on your trusted device
- 1.5 How to bypass two-factor authentication iCloud?
- 1.6 Where do I enter the Apple ID verification code?
- 1.7 How to fix: Apple ID verification not working?
- 1.8 How to fix the Apple ID verification code not sent?
- 2 Conclusion
Steps To Getting Account Verification Code Without Using Phone Number
Follow the means referenced underneath to get the verification code on an Apple device.
- Explore the settings section on your Apple device and afterward and afterward move to the iCloud section.
- Next, select your Apple ID username, and afterward select the Get Verification Code choice to get the code, if your device is in the disconnected mode.
- However, if your device is working, at that point select the Password and Security choice.
- Next, select the get Verification Code to get the code.
Moreover, you can likewise utilize the same strides to get the code on your Mac device. In any case, there you’ll have to choose the System Preferences section and afterward, you can easily get the code using following the onscreen prompts.
Also, you can contact specialized help to get any further help on the off chance that you can’t get the Apple id verification code through after the previously mentioned advances. The expert officials will help you out with the best solutions and master guidance.
Get a verification code and sign in with the two-factor confirmation
With two-factor confirmation, you’ll need a verification code to sign in with your Apple ID on another device or browser.
At whatever point you sign in with your Apple ID on another device or browser, you’ll affirm your character with your password in addition to a six-digit verification code.
There are a couple of ways you can get a verification code. You can utilize the code displayed on your trusted device, get a text or call, or generate a code from your trusted device.
If you use iOS 11.3 or later on your iPhone, you shouldn’t have to enter a verification code. Sometimes, your trusted telephone number can be automatically confirmed out of sight on your iPhone. It’s one less thing to do, and your account is as yet protected with a two-factor confirmation.
Utilize the code displayed on your trusted device
On the off chance that you have a trusted device running iOS 9 and later, OS X El Capitan and later, iPad 13 and later, or watchOS 6 and later, the verification code is displayed automatically on your trusted devices.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password on another device or browser.
- Search for a sign-in notification on any of your trusted devices.
- Tap Allow getting your verification code.
- Enter the verification code on your other device to complete the sign-in.
Get a text or call
On the off chance that you don’t have a trusted device convenient, you can have a verification code sent to your trusted telephone number as a text message or call.
- Click Didn’t get a verification code on the sign-in screen.
- Decide to have the code sent to your trusted telephone number.
- You’ll get a text message or call from Apple with your verification code.
- Enter the code on your other device to complete the sign-in.
Visit more: AmazeInvent
Get a code from Settings on your trusted device
On the off chance that you can’t get a verification code on your trusted devices automatically, you can get one from Settings, regardless of whether your device is disconnected.
From your iPhone, iPad, or iPod contact:
In iOS 10.3 or later:
- Go to Settings > [your name].
- Tap Password and Security > Get Verification Code.
In iOS 10.3 or later, if your device is disconnected:
- Go to Settings > [your name].
- Tap Password and Security.
- A message says “Account Details Unavailable.” Tap Get Verification Code.
How to get Apple id verification code without phone iOS 10.2:
- Go to Settings > iCloud.
- Tap your Apple ID username.
If your device is disconnected, tap Get Verification Code. If your device is on the web, tap Password and Security > Get Verification Code.
From your Mac:
- Go to Apple menu > System Preferences, at that point click Apple ID.
- Click Password and Security > Get Verification Code.
How to bypass two-factor authentication iCloud?
Apple ID accounts used for iCloud purchases are protected with 2-factor authentication. This means that Apple asks you to enter the password and then sends a code to a device associated with the same iCloud account.
It is used by Apple to add an extra layer of security to your online accounts. However, let’s look at some ways you can bypass the 2FA.
- Log in to any apple device that requires a 2-factor authentication by using the correct username and password
- You will be prompted with a code on another device that is associated with the same iCloud ID.
- Click on the Didn’t Get a Verification Code link.
- Click “text me” or “use phone number”.
- After doing this, the code that would’ve previously been sent to another device will now be sent to the device you’re trying to log into.
2-FA using SMS is dangerous since there are chances of phone hijacking or crypto coin theft.
Where do I enter the Apple ID verification code?
You will need a verification code to sign in with your Apple ID on a new device or a browser thanks to two-factor authentication.
The following steps will show you how to generate the code and use it to gain access to your Apple ID:
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password on a new device.
- Look for a trusted device where you want your verification code to be sent.
- Tap “Allow” to send the verification code.
- Enter this code on your other device. This will complete the sign-in process and you will be able to access your Apple ID.
To send the verification code via SMS to a trusted number, follow these steps:
How can I get my Apple id verification code without my phone?
- On the sign-in screen, tap “didn’t get a verification code”.
- Choose the phone number for the code to be sent at.
You will receive the code. Now use this code to access your Apple ID.
How to fix: Apple ID verification not working?
The following steps will help solve your problem:
To fix the problem first check Apple’s system status site to make sure that the servers are working fine.
This is a good step before proceeding with the troubleshooting.
- Next, make sure your wifi is turned on. If it’s already on, turn it off and wait for 20 seconds before turning it back on. Other than that, you can try connecting to your cellular data.
- Now, generate a verification code from another Apple device by going to Settings > Apple ID > Password & Security and tapping Get Verification Code.
- If the issue is still not resolved, check whether the system date and time are in sync. To do this, go to your Settings and turn on the option for “set date and time”.
- Besides that, log off from all devices and log back in.
- Turn off all ad and content blockers.
- Reset your network’s settings.
How to fix the Apple ID verification code not sent?
If you are unable to receive a verification code for your device, you can try an alternate method.
In this method, the code will be sent to a trusted phone number via SMS or a phone call.
The steps are as follows:
- On the sign-in screen, tap “get a verification code”
- Select the phone number where you want the code to be sent
- Now you will receive the code on the phone number you selected. Next, use this code to log in to your Apple iCloud ID.
These steps might solve your problem. Still, if you are unable to sign in or receive verification codes, you can request an account recovery.
This might take a few days depending on the type of information you can provide to verify your identity.
As you have seen the whole history on how to get Apple id verification code without phone. Here I have completed a guide for you.