Putting YouTube videos on repeat isn’t an advertised feature on the site, however, once you realize where to go and what tools to utilize, it very well may be done decently easily.
However, the degree of multifaceted nature will rely upon how you’re viewing the video – while it’s simple on your PC, it’s more difficult on your iPhone or Android.
In any case, this is what you’ll have to do to put a YouTube video on repeat in the two cases.
How to put a YouTube video on repeat on your PC
This is, by a wide margin, the most straightforward option, accepting that you’re utilizing an internet browser:
- Go to the video you need to put on repeat.
- Right snap and select “Circle.”
The video will circle until you turn off the feature (by right-tapping the video and selecting “Circle” once more).
Lamentably, dissimilar to the YouTube site, there is no simple method to repeat a video on the YouTube portable application.
However, you can add a video to a playlist and circle the playlist, which will successfully put that video on repeat. Here’s how to do it on your iPhone or Android.
- Open the YouTube versatile application and discover the video you need to put on repeat.
- Tap on the video and select the three stacked lines with an or more sign at the top of the screen
- Select the option to create another playlist.
- Name your playlist and set its security settings, at that point press Create.
- To get to your playlist once it’s created, explore the Library tab in the bottom right corner of your screen. Look down and select your playlist.
- When the video is playing, tap the drop-down bolt on the correct side of the screen simply under the video.
- Select the repeat symbol on the left half of the screen, and ensure it is featured white. This will put the video on repeat and it should begin again following it closes.
There are likewise free applications that permit you to put YouTube videos on repeat on your iPhone or Android.
For instance, iPhone clients can utilize the Free Music application, while Android clients may utilize Musepic to put videos on repeat.
At the point when you right-click on a YouTube video, you presently have a circle option.
A handy feature has discreetly been added to YouTube with no significant show from the Google-claimed video administration.
Additionally, on the off chance that you want to set longer videos to repeat (if you miss anything), you can do that too.
Does the circle on YouTube increase see?
Viewing a video on repeat won’t assist with expanding viewership and may prompt a prohibition on the channel.
This is because, in addition to the fact that YouTube keeps a post for the IP locations of gadgets, it additionally has a brilliant calculation.
How do you play a similar song on YouTube repeatedly?
I simply want to repeat one song just and not an entire playlist. For the desktop, there is a button on the bottom play bar that has two bolts following one another.
You ought to have the option to click that once to repeat either collections or playlist. Snap it twice and it should repeat the current song you are tuning in to.