Updated on March 13th, 2021
YouTube Premium removes commercials of the streaming service, anyway here’s how to cancel it, it doesn’t offer you enough value for your cash.
On the occasion that you’ve attempted YouTube Premium (previously called YouTube Red) anyway don’t consider the $11.99 monthly charge, it’s not hard to cancel it.
How to Cancel YouTube Premium?
All you need is to know how you signed up since its two information exchange methods each require a different cancellation process.
- Open YouTube Premium.
- Tap the profile picture in the upper right corner.
- Tap Paid memberships.
- Tap Manage.
- Tap Cancel membership.
- You can pause your subscription you simply needn’t bother with it for a brief timeframe period. Tap Continue to cancel.
- Tap the explanation you are canceling.
- Tap Next.
- A confirmation window will appear. Tap Yes, cancel.
You will get the benefits of your canceled Premium subscription until the finish of your present charging cycle, until which time you can undoubtedly walk out on from this equivalent page.
If you’re on a free preliminary, you won’t be charged, anyway, you’re as of now a supporter, you won’t get any money back.
Read more: How to Get Someone’s IP From Discord?
There’s no other video subscription out there like YouTube Premium especially since Originals will be accessible with advertisements with the expectation of complimentary users however, here are some other video subscriptions you may prefer:
How to Cancel YouTube Premium on iOS?
You subscribed using YouTube’s iOS App, you’ll have to withdraw through iOS (iTunes no longer offers this option).
Here are guidelines for withdrawing in iOS 11. In case you’re on iOS 10, you’ll access your account by tapping on your Apple ID at the bottom of the App Store application.
- In the App Store application, tap your account photo top right corner of the home screen.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Use Touch ID or enter your password to confirm your Identity.
- Tap Subscriptions and select YouTube Premium on the following page.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Tap Confirm.
How to cancel YouTube Premium in the portable application?
- Start the YouTube application.
- Tap your image in the upper right corner and tap “Paid memberships.”
- In the YouTube Premium section, tap “Oversee.”
After the membership page opens in the program, tap “Cancel Membership.” Confirm you need to do this by tapping “Yes.”
Read more: How To Wave On Facebook And Facebook Messenger?
How to cancel YouTube Premium from the iPhone’s App Store?
If you originally subscribed to YouTube Premium through iTunes back when the service was called YouTube Red (you can no longer buy along these lines.
So this just applies to a small number of long-time YouTube Premium individuals), you have to withdraw utilizing the App Store.
- On your iPhone, start the App Store application.
- Tap your symbol in the upper right corner.
- Tap “Oversee Subscriptions.“
- Tap “YouTube Premium.“
- Tap “Cancel Subscription” and afterward tap “Confirm” to finish the procedure.