Netflix is a great way to watch movies and TV shows, but sometimes it can be tricky to get your profile set up just the way you want it. In this guide, we will walk you through the step-by-step process of changing your Netflix profile on Roku.
Keep in mind that you can only have one profile per device, so if you have multiple people using your Roku, they will all need their own profiles.
Let’s get started!
How to Change Netflix Profiles on Roku?
There are times when you need to change Netflix profiles on Roku. Maybe you’re sharing your account with someone and you want to keep your watching history separate, or maybe you just want to switch things up and try out a different profile. Whatever the reason, it’s easy to change your Netflix profile on Roku.
There are two ways to change your Netflix profile on Roku.
- The first way is to open the Netflix app and select “Profile” in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Then, select “Change Profile” and choose the profile you want to use.
- The second way to change your Netflix profile on Roku is to go to netflix.com/ roku and enter your username and password.
- Under “Your Profile,” select “Change Profile.”
- Then, choose the profile you want to use.
- First, open the Netflix app on your Roku.
- You can do this by pressing the Home button on your remote and then selecting the Netflix icon from the main menu.
- Once you’re in the Netflix app, press the Up arrow on your remote until you get to the Profile selection screen.
Here, you will see a list of all the profiles that have been set up on your device.
To change to a different profile:
- Simply highlight it and press Select.
- If you want to create a new profile, select Add Profile from this same screen.
- You will be asked to enter a name for your new profile and choose an icon.
- Once you’ve done that.
- Press Save and you’ll be all set!