Oculus Quest 2 is the latest VR headset from Facebook, and it’s one of the best on the market. It’s easy to use and comes with a great selection of games and apps.
One of the best features of Quest 2 is that you can cast it to your TV so that others can watch what you’re doing in VR.
How to Cast Oculus Quest 2 to Samsung TV?
Do you want to watch your Oculus Quest 2 content on a bigger screen? Do you have a Samsung TV and would like to know how to cast your Oculus Quest 2 content to it? If so, this is the blog post for you! In this post, we will discuss two methods for casting your Oculus Quest 2 content to a Samsung TV. We will also provide step-by-step instructions on how to do it.
So, whether you are new to casting or just want to know how to cast your Oculus Quest 2 content to a Samsung TV, read on for all the information you need!
Here’s how to do it:
- First, make sure your Oculus Quest 2 and Samsung TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Then open the Oculus app on your phone and go to Settings > Devices > Quest 2.
- Select ‘Cast To Device’ and then select your Samsung TV from the list of options.
- Your Oculus Quest 2 will now appear on your TV screen.
- You can use the controller to navigate.
Method One: Casting with the Oculus App
The first method we will discuss is casting with the Oculus app.
- For this method, you will need to have the Oculus app installed on your Samsung TV.
- If you do not have the Oculus app, you can download it from the Samsung TV app store.
Once you have downloaded and installed the Oculus app, follow these steps to cast your content:
- Open the Oculus app on your Samsung TV.
- Log in with your Facebook account or create a new one if you do not have one.
- Click on the “Cast” icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- A list of available devices will appear.
- Select your Quest headset from the list of devices.
- Your Quest headset will now appear on your Samsung TV screen!
- To stop casting, simply click the “Stop Casting” button in the Oculus app.
Read more: How to Fix the Media Pending Error on Adobe Premiere Pro