Seasons are present in Forza Horizon 4, not only in terms of available content but also in terms of distinct times of the year.
This means that some events are only available during specific seasons, so you may only be able to participate in some during the frigid winter months and others during the hot summer months.
These seasons are hard-coded into the game’s design, with each period consisting of a specific number of real-world days. Nevertheless, by selecting to either compete in the spring, summer, fall or winter, you can get around the rule.
How to change seasons in Forza Horizon 4?
If you need assistance with any other area of Forza Horizon 4, consult our Forza Horizon 4 tutorial. All of the introductory tips and tricks for all newbies may be on this primary guidance page, as well as a detailed list of modifications that Turn 10 has made.
Is it feasible to dynamically adjust the dates in Forza Horizon 4?
Unfortunately, changing seasons in Forza Horizon 4 is a bit of a pain and not at all obvious.
Forza Horizon 4 begins with you in Spring, and the game makes it obvious that you must achieve a particular level of Influence before competing in an event to unlock Summer.
You continue the process to unlock Fall and Winter until you reach the Spring starting point. In Forza Horizon 4, this is basically the beginning of the campaign, with the game entering into a loop from here on out.
- Forza Horizon 4 switches you to a seasonal server once you’ve returned to Spring and completed the full annual cycle.
- The season will change every week, and you will not be able to break out of this cycle during normal play.
You can add something special to your PC as well. It will be easy for you if you complete it the first time.
However, there is a small technique or workaround to get around this by manually selecting the season you want to race in.
Choose the season you want to use
- You can choose the season you want to race in if you use Forza Horizon 4’s Blueprint function to design a custom race.
- So, if you’re yearning to return to Spring in the heart of Summer, a personalized race can let you achieve just that.
- Furthermore, players on your friend’s list can use this option, allowing you to choose their own personalized course for any season they want.
- It’s not the most optimal approach to get around the server-based seasons, but it’s the only option.
One aspect of Forza Horizon 4 that fans seem divided on is being locked into a specific season for a week. It’s unclear whether Playground Games could change this, but we’ll keep you updated if the present configuration changes. You can also choose the best game from the 20 best Xbox One games.
We may have finished this Forza Horizon 4 guide on seasons. You can also find out more techniques like this in another platform.
For now, you can go to our Forza Horizon vehicle list or our Forza Horizon 4 Barn Finds guide, both of which have a list of all the Barns in the game.