Saving content on Pinterest is so easy but we need to delete some of our saved pins.
Although, Pinterest has different categories for our different types of content, which makes it smooth and easy to find or share the content. But even then we have to delete something, sometimes, which is not in our use. Indeed not all things are worth keeping saved permanently.
How to Delete Pins on Pinterest?
So here we will share the method with you to delete the pins in Pinterest.
Here are the directions to delete both pins, whether you have created them by yourself or found them on the web in Pinterest’s browser version.
- Sign in to your Pinterest account.
- Click your profile picture located in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Find the board you saved the pin to and click it.
- Open the pin you wish to delete.
- Click the three-dot icon next to the pin.
- Select “Delete” at the bottom left corner, then “Delete Pin.”
These are the steps to delete a pin in Pinterest’s Android app,
- Open the Pinterest mobile app.
- Select the board containing the pin you wish to delete.
- Tap and hold the pin.
- Go to the pencil icon to see more options.
- Select “Delete.”.
How to bulk delete multiple pins?
That is so convenient to clean your Pinterest board by deleting the unwanted pins in the Pinterest mobile app,
Here are the instructions for the procedure
- Launch the Pinterest app and tap your profile picture at the bottom right corner to access your boards.
- Open the board containing the pins you wish to delete.
- Tap “Organize”.
- Tap the pins you wish to delete. A checkmark and a black frame will appear around the selected pins.
- Tap the trash bin icon located at the bottom of your screen.
- Confirm by tapping “Delete.”.
The browser version of Pinterest supports bulk pin deletion, too.
Follow the steps below:
- Open Pinterest and sign in to your account.
- Click your profile icon at the lower right corner to access your boards.
- Find the board containing the pins you wish to delete and open it.
- Click “Organize” at the top of the board.
- Click the pins you want to delete.
- A checkmark and a black frame will appear around the selected pins.
- Click “Delete” at the top of the board. Alternatively, click “Move” to move the pins to another board.
Click “Delete” again to confirm.
You can see who views your Pinterest.
Are the created pins by us deleted for everyone too?
No, the only pins will be deleted that you have saved on your board, but if those pins are saved by other Pinterest users, will not be deleted.
We hope that all these steps to unpin your unwanted pins will be helpful for you.