Last Updated on December 22, 2020 by uzma
Your username is intended to identify you on Spotify, so it can’t change. In any case, you don’t have to recollect it to sign in, simply utilize your email address and secret word, or Facebook.
Let me ask you a question, are you annoyed with the random numbers that are claiming your identity on Spotify too? Change Username on Spotify.
I have seen many people having a problem with that.
Well, I have some unfortunate news for you guys, it is that Spotify doesn’t allow any user to change his/her username after it is created.
And this music streaming service has not announced any plans to change this fact until now.
There is another thing I want to tell you, that there is nothing impossible to do, right?
So, I have got a few tricks of getting around the system and these tricks don’t require a lot of your attention and efforts, but you will get your username changed for sure.
- 1 Spotify
- 1.1 Method #1: Connect Your Spotify Account to Your Facebook Account
- 1.2 Method for Spotify Website
- 1.3 Method for Spotify Application
- 1.4 Method #2: Create a New Facebook Account
- 1.5 For what reason is my Spotify username irregular?
- 1.6 How would I change my profile on the Spotify application?
- 1.7 Would anyone be able to upload it to Spotify?
- 1.8 What amount does Spotify pay per stream?
- 1.9 Is sans it to put your music on Spotify?
Spotify is an application that provides services for streaming songs online. Spotify provides all the users with access to more than 35 million songs there.
The users don’t only get the opportunity to listen to their favorite songs on Spotify, but they also get to listen to their favorite albums, genre, as well as artists.
There are two versions of Spotify, one that is free, and the other one is paid of course. Because of the great services it provides, Spotify has more than 170 million users worldwide.
In addition to the fact that it has a free version and that has made it has a lot of users, you do not need any additional and particular hardware or software to use the services of Spotify for yourself.
Most of the people and I think that you people reading this article was well just simply know Spotify as an application for streaming music online-only, right?
Well, the truth is that Spotify is much more than an application for streaming music online only.
Despite just streaming music online, Spotify also plays a role in the social media platform for all the music lovers people to build a connection between them and get to know each other much more.
When it comes to a social media platform, and Spotify is one as well, this means that username is important right?
And you guys know the general fact about Spotify that you cannot change your username here.
And I also mentioned above that there are some methods that you guys can make use of in an attempt to change the username on Spotify iPhone.
So, without wasting any other precious time of yours, let’s get straight with these methods so you can get help out of them.
Method #1: Connect Your Spotify Account to Your Facebook Account
This method is the easiest way to change the username of your Spotify account.
All you need to do is just link up your Spotify account to your Facebook account. Once you are done doing this, you will see your username on the Spotify account will be altered to your username on your Facebook account on its own.
You can use Spotify just as you like, you can use it as a website and as an application as well.
I will share both ways to link Spotify account to your Facebook account with you, for the website version and the application version as well.
Method for Spotify Website
- Open up your browser go to spotify.com there
- Select the “log in to Spotify” option
- Put in your email address or the username that you have to log in to your Spotify account.
- Enter your password for your Spotify account and select “Enter”
- Then click on the down arrow that is located in the top right corner of the Spotify web page to go to Settings
- Go to the Social option there and locate the “Facebook” option under it.
- In the “Facebook” section, you will have to click on the “Connect to Facebook” option.
- After you click on it, Spotify will request you to log in to your Facebook account there on that pop-up window
- After you successfully login into your Facebook account there, it will be linked to your Spotify account successfully and you will see your username on Spotify account changed automatically.
Method for Spotify Application
This is for the people who want to do this on their smartphones, so they do not have to visit the webpage of Spotify to change their usernames because they can do all of this on their Spotify application only.
Just follow the steps mentioned below:
- Launch the Spotify application and log in to your account
- Once you logged in, you will need to go to Settings by clicking on the Settings icon and then click on social there.
- Locate and click “Facebook”
- Do the same, log in your Facebook account there
- After you successfully login to your Facebook account there, this means that now your Facebook account is linked with your Spotify account and now your username will change to your username on Facebook.
This method will surely change your username on your Spotify account according to your username on Facebook.
And if you guys don’t like the username of your Facebook account to show up here, I have got another method for you.
Method #2: Create a New Facebook Account
If you guys don’t find the username of your main Facebook account good enough to show on your account or for any other reason you don’t want to do that, then this method is for you.
To change your username to a name that is not your Facebook name, all you need to do is create a new Facebook account with the name that you want to put it on the username of your Spotify account.
This way is much easier and you get to put a username of your own choice.
And you can also apply this feature each time you feel like changing your Spotify username, all you need to do is just change your Facebook username and that’s it. More visit: AmazeInvent
For what reason is my Spotify username irregular?
As Spotify hopes to improve the general experience of the administration, they are presently naturally creating usernames, thus the irregular numbers and letters.
You don’t have to recall this to sign in. You can sign in with simply your secret word and the email address related to your record.
How would I change my profile on the Spotify application?
To change your profile picture on Spotify’s Android or iOS applications, simply go to the Home tab, tap the Settings symbol at the highest point of the display, and afterward tap “View Profile” at the highest point of the page.
From that point, you’ll have the option to see your open playlists, supporters, and the sky is the limit from there, just as another “Alter Profile” interface.
Would anyone be able to upload it to Spotify?
Uploading is allowed to all artists, and Spotify doesn’t charge you any expenses or commissions regardless of how as often as possible you discharge music.
What amount does Spotify pay per stream?
Spotify pays whoever holds the rights to a tune somewhere in the range of $0.006 to $0.0084 per play.
The rights “holder” would then be able to part these procuring between the record name, makers, artists, and lyricists, which means parting pennies between numerous gatherings.
Is sans it to put your music on Spotify?
Artists can upload their music onto Spotify for FREE using RouteNote.
Artists keep full power over their music, there are no forthright charges and artists keep 85% of the eminences.
When you have joined, you can upload your music and pick the accomplices you might want to send your music to.