Commonly, you can’t connect AirPods to a PC without Bluetooth.
To connect AirPods to any PC, you need a Bluetooth adapter to connect wireless AirPods to any Windows PC. USB Bluetooth adapters are the best way to connect wireless Bluetooth devices to a laptop or PC.
In 2012, Apple introduced its first wireless earphone, the BeatsX, which used the W1 chip, so it had better battery life than other brands of wireless earphones with similar features. In 2016, Apple introduced its second-generation wireless earphones, the AirPods, the smallest wireless earphones on the market.
AirPods are designed to work with iOS devices and Macs but they do not come with a Bluetooth chip so they can only be connected to devices that have a “better” Bluetooth mode.
They will work until they are connected to the Bluetooth device and then connected via USB. This is because the Apple iPods Apple makes wants to make sure that consumers who buy their products can easily load music on them, so Apple AirPods are connected to USB.
Provides a way to connect and gives you access to both of your music libraries. It also means that if you want to listen on a device like HP Pavilion 15 (which does not have Bluetooth, you can do it easily.
So, if you are thinking, if your AirPods can be connected to your computer without Bluetooth, the answer is yes. Because It is possible to connect AirPods to your PC. AirPods are designed for Apple devices.
Although, this does not mean that you cannot connect them to your laptop or PC. Even you can connect them to Android devices. You should check the AirPods battery before connecting.
Follow these simple steps to connect your AirPods to your PC without Bluetooth.
How to connect AirPods to PC without Bluetooth?
The five simple steps:
- Step 1: Be sure about your AirPods power. They should have enough power and connect with the same connection. These air pods should be kept in the charging case when you want to connect them to your device.
- Step 2: Open the charging case containing the air pods. You should keep the headphones in the case.
- Step 3: The next step is to put these AirPods in pairing mode. You should click on a button that stays on the charging case for 3 seconds.
- Once the light inside the charging case starts flashing, wait, you should release the button.
- Step 4: Make sure your computer is Bluetooth trained. You can turn on Bluetooth on your PC in your settings or throughthe system tray on the taskbar.
- Once in your Bluetooth settings, you should click Add Bluetooth or other devices. Wait a few minutes until the computer shows the available devices.
- Step 5: If you see your AirPods appear after searching, you should click on the option and connect both to your PC. Once you have successfully connected them to your computer. A message will tell you that they have successfully connected to your computer
Now you can start using Airpods to listen to your audio.