Last updated: April 21, 2022
Fortnite is a popular online video game that is impressing a lot of gaming players. Do You need to enable 2FA in Fortnite on Xbox? Let’s begin!
The makers of this game are Epic games. They have released the game with distinctive features and versions.
The versions of Fortnite include Save the World, Fortnite Battle Royale, and Fortnite Creative.
Save the world version is available for macOS, Windows, PS4, and Xbox One. When you like this game you should know all about the gameplay and features. Fortnite 2FA means a two-factor authentication.
You must know that 2FA is a perfect idea to protect your gaming account from hackers. It is also important to protect your account from theft.
When you are investing time in playing an important game make sure that your hard-earned progress remains safe.
All the progress of your game will remain for you and no one will be able to take a look at it. Here is how you can enable 2FA Fortnite.
Enable 2FA on Fortnite
Every gaming player must know about 2FA which is known as two-factor authentication.
It will help you protect your account and gaming information from hackers.
If you want to enable 2FA on Fortnite these are the following steps you can follow:
- Go to the official website of Epic Games.
- You can start by signing in to your account.
- Start by checking your account settings.
- Move to the ‘’Password & Security’’ settings.
- Keep scrolling down and look at the 2FA (Two-factor authentication)
- Now select the ‘’enable email authentication’’ option ’’
- Users can do so by setting their email into the 2FA method.
- Players can easily select the option of ‘’Enable Authentication App’’ to set the 2FA according to their requirements.
- When you go to the app store of your device you can find all the 2FA related apps
- The common apps that will feature inside the apps are Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, LastPass Authenticator, and Authy.
- Once you are done with this process you will get a security code.
- By choosing the email authentication option you will get this code on your email.
Enable Fortnite 2FA on Xbox
It is easy to enable 2FA on Xbox as the process is pretty much the same as enabling 2FA on Fortnite. Here are some important steps you need to follow:
- Visit the official website of Epic games and sign in with your account.
- Move to the account settings and go to the password and security settings.
- Scroll down to find the ‘’Two-Factor Authentication.’’.
- There will be an option for ‘’Enable Email Authentication’. ’where you can set your email with 2FA.
- Within these options select ‘’Enable Authentication App’’ to set a 2FA app of your choice.
- If you are wondering where the 2FA apps will be they will be in your app store.
- The common apps on your device will include Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, LastPass Authenticator, and Authy.
- By getting a security code you can confirm the email verification process.
- Players can sign up with these account details.
If you are using Xbox for some time now you must know about the ability. It requires two-factor authentication while using your Microsoft account.
Players must choose a complex and unique password that is hard to guess. Hackers may try to look for your information so being cautious is highly important.
If you are not satisfied with this security adding a layer of security can help for the Xbox. By keeping these smart ideas intact you can win the game while facing all the challenges.
You will not need to worry about your Xbox account after sorting out this problem. Xbox is a trusted device and you can put your confidence in it.