Hiding apps on your iPhone isn’t too difficult. I’m a little embarrassed to see someone, I’ve never used it, and I never get tired of seeing the space between screens.
Whatever the reason, there is always a way to get it back and find all these hidden apps on your device.
How to Find Hidden Apps iPhone?
The first thing everyone guesses is to take a closer look at all the folders and screens on your iPhone. This may seem too obvious, but in practice, it can usually be hidden in unexpected places.
For example, search for the game in a directory called “Work”. If you can’t find it after double-checking every corner of your iPhone, you can move on to the second step.
- If the app you’re looking for is purchased from the App Store, scroll down to the suggested categories on the App Store or the top 25 pages and tap your Apple ID.
- Then you need to tap Show Apple ID.
- You can tap Hidden Purchases to see all the apps you previously hidden or thought you deleted (not deleted, but now in the hidden list). ..
- You can easily hide the inventory program by going to Settings > General> Restrictions.
- Next, you need to enter the password to determine the default app to download or display on the screen.
- If the bar on the right side of each app is green, it means you can see it.
Out of stock apps
- For out-of-stock apps (apps downloaded from the App Store).
- Go to Settings > General > Restrictions > Allowed Content > Applications.
- There you can either decide which groups of programs you can view or click Disable to hide them all.
However, you can tap Allow All Apps to see everything that was previously hidden.
- Go to the home screen and enjoy what you hid before.
- Last but not least, you may have tried to hide the program by taking advantage of the bug mentioned at the beginning of this post.
- If this is the case and you’re worried that you’ll never be able to use it again, you shouldn’t.
- This error allows you to hide the program, but not remove it.
Therefore, when you enter the name of the app in the search bar, the name of the app will be displayed and you can tap it to use it.
If that doesn’t work, simply recharge your device and all these hidden apps will return to their original location as if nothing had happened.
Read more: How to Pair Hearing Aids to iPhone?
Install hidden applications
It is very difficult to install hidden applications in standard format via iOS.
You can see a breakdown of all installed programs and their sizes by following these steps:
- Open configuration.
- Select general.
- Select iPhone storage.
- You will see an overview of everything installed and its size.
There are different ways to check it when you are in jail, it varies from two to two.
If you don’t see anything in your iPhone storage and you’re not sure if it’s jailbroken, don’t restore your iPhone through a backup.
It removes jailbreak and hidden tweets and programs.
- You can view hidden apps by browsing the suggested categories in the iDevice App Store app or at the bottom of the top 25 pages and tapping your Apple ID.
- Then tap Show Apple ID.
- Then tap Hidden Purchases under iTunes in the cloud header.
- A list of hidden applications is displayed.
Read more: How to Find Clipboard History iPhone Access