Google Translate is perhaps the best thing that people can download on their phones, especially when they are learning new languages. Have you ever used Google translate to Italian?
This app not only translates languages right away, but it can also translate the text on images that people don’t understand.
How to Use Google Translate to Italian?
Google Translate is very easy to use. Whether a person wants to translate Italian into English or any other language, they simply have to choose from the settings found at the top.
First choose Italian as the language, from which the translator will translate, and then choose the language in which you want it to be translated. Now, enter the text by copy/paste, and the app will give you a translation right away.
If the Italian phrase is on a picture, just upload that picture on the app, highlight the text, and the app will translate it right away. The reason why most people like to use this app is that it is very accurate and easy to use.
5+ Best Apps Google Translate to Italian
1Italian English Translator
This app is developed by Green Life Apps, which are known for making translation apps in other languages as well. This app supports Italian, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, and many others and reasons to use google translate to Italian.
The best feature of this app is that it has an offline dictionary, which you won’t find in Google translate.
Some of the other good features include:
- Word of the Day-this makes learning a language easier, as a person gets to learn one word, and retain it
- Sentence correction-could be helpful for those who are writing Italian for the first time
- Voice recognition for major languages
- Email and SMS translation-if you have received an email in Italian, but don’t know what to do with it, then this is the translation app that will answer your prayers
- Copy and paste the Italian to English translation to other apps
- Fetching incoming SMS, so that they can be auto-translated
- Translation history
This app is available on Google Store