The Xbox 360 Gaming Console offers some of the best games to play.
Enjoy quality time with games like Ghost Recon, Halo, Grand Theft, Call of Duty, Watch Dogs, and WWE.
However, due to its large size and poor connectivity, it may not be portable during the trip.
Many players also like to play these games on their computers and laptops.
Download Microsoft Xbox Games on PC
Most of the older generation retro games are available on Microsoft’s official website. The number of titles is limited, but you can find your favorite game.
Almost all Xbox 360 games are now available on your PC, except for a limited number of Xbox titles. A simple Google search will tell you if the game is available.
Note: If you have an Xbox One, most Xbox 360 games will run on the new console.
- Open the Microsoft Store in your browser. Alternatively, you can open the store app on Windows 10
- Enter the name of the game in the search bar.
- If available in the Microsoft Store, it will appear in the menu.
- Select a game and go to the partner store
- Select Get to buy the game or download it for free.
This is one of the easiest ways to enjoy Xbox games on your computer.
If you can’t find your game in your store library, follow these steps:
Download Xbox 360 Emulator
First of all, what is an emulator?
An emulator is like a virtual machine that you can install on your computer and enjoy limited services on your computer.
It acts as a full version of the paired imitation device and offers some new features and customization options.
- Go here.
- Select the Downloads to tab in the menu on the left
- Click Master on the next page
- The download process will start automatically.
- When you’re done, extract the contents of the file.
- Open the Xenia emulator
- Drag the game file into the emulator window.
- Enjoy the game
If you still have an older Xbox 360 console disc, it may work in the emulator as well. Xenia supports disc-based games on your computer.
- Insert the game disc into the disc.
- Xenia emulator is open
- Go to File> Open and find the Windows Disk section
- Disc-based games are displayed via ISO extensions
- Select it and press Open
- The game will be loaded on your computer immediately.
Read more: How to Enable OEM Unlocking on Android?
How to Play Xbox 360 Emulator games on PC without Disc?
If you can download the file from the game, you can use the emulator to start the game on your computer.
The method is the same as above.
- Open the emulator
- Go to File> Open and find your game directory.
- Select your game’s executable or XBLA file
- Press Open and the game will load on your computer immediately.
Read more: Google Password Manager VS Lastpass