Last Updated on September 9, 2021 by admin
Instagram is one of the most widely used social media platforms because of multiple reasons which include its interface, messaging features, filters, and so much more.
However, to connect with your friends on the platform you have to follow them first.
How to See Someone Private Instagram?
This article will show you how you can view private accounts’ posts without having to follow them.
So without further ado, let us get straight into it.
Igmods is a third-party app that would allow you to view the pictures and videos of a private Instagram account.
To use the website, follow these simple steps:
- Go to igmods.com from your browser.
- Click on “view private account”.
- You’ll notice a box named “Target Instagram Username” when the website loads. In this box, type the username of the account you’re trying to visit.
- Now click on “connect” and wait for the confirmation message.
- Click “confirm”.
- Wait for the progress bar to complete.
- Finally, you’ll get a notification that says, “Private data for XYZ successfully unlocked.”
- Finally, go back to Instagram and search for the username. You would be able to view all of their posts.
Another third-party site similar to the one described above is.
Follow these steps to use the website:
- Go to the website
- Click on “Private Instagram Viewer”.
- Enter the username of the person you wish to unlock the account of.
- Click “View Private Account”.
- Wait for the site to respond, after which you would be able to see the number of followers of that account.
- Now, click on the confirmation button.
- At this point, the system would ask what you would like to do.
- Click on the “Unlock Profile” button and head back to Instagram.
- Search for the username and you would be able to view their photos and videos.
How to recover deleted Instagram messages?
You could try using Instagram direct message recovery software or programs but bear in mind that this is not a recommended method for recovering deleted Instagram messages.
Without utilizing third-party programs, you can retrieve deleted Instagram DMs using the methods listed below.
Recovery by iStaunch
- Go to the Instagram message recovery tool.
- Enter your username.
- Click on the Recover Messages button.
- Your messages will be automatically restored to your account.
Deleting a message from your Instagram doesn’t delete it from the server, therefore to recover them, all you have to do is request Instagram.
To do that, follow these simple steps:
- Open Instagram and log in.
- Go to the settings.
- Click on Security and then select the Download Data option from Data and History section.
- Now, enter your email id and finally tap the Request Download button.
- At this point, Instagram will start creating a file and within 48 hours, you will receive a download link to download your data.
- Download those files to proceed further.
- If you are using an Android device, download the JSON Genie app.
- Extract the file that you downloaded.
- Start the Json Genie app.
- Look for the Instagram folder then open the “messages.json” file.
- Here you will be able to view all your deleted messages.
How to view old direct messages on Instagram?
To get into direct messages, simply swipe left from the home screen or tap on the airplane icon on the top right corner.
Instagram offers 2 types of messages:
- Ordinary messages
- Disappearing messages
In the special message history, you may see all of your messages. This history helps you to keep track of your emails and save critical video and photo files that friends send you.
However, you may want to erase messages sent to friends or followers on occasion.
There will only be two options here: either remove all correspondence or only selected messages.
Follow these simple tips to view old direct messages on Instagram:
- Take screenshots
- If there are any important messages, save them separately
- Ask the other person to send you the data if you have deleted it from your device by mistake
- To avoid panic, install applications that backup your data regularly
How to see someone else’s direct messages on Instagram?
There are countless reasons why you would want to spy on someone; be it your children, significant others, or anyone else.
- Reading and using your direct messages is a piece of cake.
- All you have to do is swipe left from your home screen or tap on the airplane icon on the top right of your screen.
Now the question arises: can I view someone else’s DMs?
The short answer is, no. You cannot view the chats of someone else’s account without either acquiring their credentials or having them leave their account open for you.
Read more: How to Fix Can’t Follow People on Instagram?