Spotify is an audio streaming and media service provider application, which is founded on April 23rd, 2006 by Daniel Ek and Martin Lorentzon.
It is the World’s biggest music and audio streaming app. This app is a digital music, podcast, and video service. This application shows all its users the creative videos, tracks of content creators from all over the world.
Checking Spotify stats
First thing is to make an account on Spotify. For this follow the following steps:
- Download the Spotify app on your phone from the appstore or google play store.
- After downloading, open the app and click on the ‘sign up’ option. If you have an account you can just click on sign in and enter the information (username and password).
- Enter your information, including your name, gender, date of birth, email or phone number, and Password.
- Then add a profile picture to your account.
- Now your Spotify account is formed.
- You can start audio streaming.
For checking up the stats of your Spotify account following steps should be followed:
On Personal computer
The Spotify app provides more details about your latest Spotify practices. You can view your top artists, songs, and your Spotify playlist.
- Tap your ‘user profile’ name in the top right-hand corner of the app.
- Select a profile from the drop-down menu.
- You can browse through your regular artists, songs, and playlists. Tap See All under any category to expand the list of artists, songs, or playlists.
On Mobile Phone
You can also get up-to-date Spotify stats on the mobile app, but details are limited to playlists.
- Tap the ‘settings’ icon.
- Select ‘View Profile’ under your User icon.
- You can browse your recently played artists and your playlists. Tap See All under any category to expand the list of artists or playlists.
Why do you need Spotify stats?
- We need Spotify stats just to get access to the playlist and tracks in-app.
- After getting access to the Spotify stats you can make your own favorite track list, and add your favorite tracks to it.
Read more: How to Stop Spotify Pop Out Player?
Features of Spotify
Spotify app is global app, like every one can use it and can show their talent of singing via Spotify. Following are the features, you can get from the Spotify app.
- You can get instant music
- They can make your own playlist
- You can open your account on more than one device at the same time.
- You can share music from you playlist with your friends.
- It can make your own favorite playlist.
- You can listen same song again and again, in this way the app will automatically add that song your choice list.
How to track Spotify stats?
Spotify app is an audio streaming app. People from all over the world can show each other their playlist of tracks.
The best feature of Spotify is that it has an ability to track music that you play most of the time and offers you the insight habits.
- This great feature of Spotify helps you to find your most favorite tracks.
- In this way, Spotify informs you that how the taste of your music changes over time.
How to check podcast stats on Spotify?
If your podcast is on Spotify, then you can check your podcast on Spotify by following these steps:
- Click on the ‘analytics’ button at the top of the page.
- After that scroll down to the ‘top players’.
- You will see your data here.
- If you can not see your data here, then this will be because of two reasons:
- Maybe you are using the free starter plan which does not have any feature of showing Spotify stats.
- Maybe you have not updated your information on podcasters.spotify.com.
Libsyn why are my Spotify stats not showing?
- Sometimes Spotify do not show the stats this may be because of the following two reasons:
- May be you are using the free stater plan which do not have any feature of showing Spotify stats.
- Maybe you have not updated your personal information on podcasters.spotify.com.
There we discussed that how you can check the statistics of your Spotify account. If you are a Spotify user and you want to know that how you can check Spotify stats then you can follow the above steps mentioned.
Read more: Top 10 Spotify to MP3 Converter Online