Pokémon GO has added dozens of new features since its launch in the summer of 2016. The most exciting is the photo mode. This mode allows players to take a snapshot in Pokémon Go or pictures of their favorite Pokémon interacting with the surrounding real world.
You can take pictures for your collection and fun, but you will also need to take them for some missions. Also, during some events, there are photobombs from other Pokémon, which will be displayed on the map. This is also the only way to find Smeargle.
Take a Snapshot in Pokémon Go
This guide describes the process of taking a picture. It doesn’t matter if it’s a wild Pokémon you just got or a longtime friend from storage.
If you want to take a picture of a Pokémon you find in the wild, start by touching it to catch it. However, instead of throwing a pocket ball, look at the top of the screen.
- There is a small camera icon in the middle that you can tap to enter shooting mode.
- It’s the same in AR mode. First, you need to find a Pokémon.
- To start taking a picture, just press the little white camera button at the bottom center of the screen.
- The application makes a satisfying sound and displays the photo you just took.
- When you take a picture, you have two options in the lower right corner.
- There is a trash can on the left and a checkmark on the right.
- Select the Trash to delete the photo.
- Select a tick to save the photo on your mobile phone.
- When you have finished taking a picture of a wild Pokémon, click the arrow button at the bottom left of the screen.
- Just toss the pocket ball, use the berries and go back to the regular menu.
- You can then catch the Pokémon as usual or escape the battle.
- It’s very easy to take a picture of the Pokémon you’ve caught!
- Simply go to Pokémon Storage in your application and tap one of the Pokémon Storage you want to take a snapshot of.
- At the top right of the screen at the top of this menu is a small camera icon just below the “Favorites” star.
- It’s always in AR mode to take pictures of your Pokemon. You will need to have free space around you where you can “put” Pokemon.
The application gives instructions on how to do this at the bottom of the screen, but it can still be a complex process.
Read more: How to Reverse Gamertag lookup Xbox
The End Of The Photo Shoot
- When you’re done taking a picture, just tap the door and arrow icon at the top left of the screen.
- At this point, you can see all the images taken during the photo shoot.
- All the photos you take are automatically saved to your mobile phone, but this menu makes it easy to share your photos on social media.
- View all the photos and click the curved arrow at the bottom right to share as many as you like.
- When you’re done, just type “x” and the world will reload.
Read more: How to Uninstall Epic Games Launcher