Farming Simulator 19 may seem very overwhelming at first, as it is in the background with several driving fields. However, if you learn how to grow a variety of crops and manage your farm, cash will flow. Well, you have to spend money to make money, so you may soon wonder if you can buy a Land in Farming Simulator 19.
This guide explains everything you need to know when buying Land in Farming Simulator 19, so you can grow your farm and increase your profits.
To purchase new Land at Farming Sim 19, you need to go to the Pause menu.
How to Buy a Land in Farming Simulator 19
Here you can do everything from checking the harvest price to changing the settings.
Most importantly, you can move to the world map so that you can buy more Land.
- If you look at the map, you can see that there are some numbered spots.
- This is a field where you can grow various new products.
- There is a button display at the bottom left of the map screen.
- Pressing the “Country” key will change the appearance of the map slightly.
- The Land you own will be highlighted in green and the rest of the map will be dark gray.
- You can then use the Select Indicator button at the bottom of the map screen to select different Lands.
- When you highlight a site, its value appears just below the map. If you have enough cash on hand, you can choose to buy Land and open it up to your agribusiness.
If you don’t have enough cash, you can go to the Treasury tab and borrow money from your bank.
How To Borrow Money From The Bank In Farming Simulator 19?
- If you decide to borrow money to buy new Land, you need to go to the Finance tab.
- From there, you can borrow $ 5,000 in installments at the push of a button.
- When you are in debt to a bank, they charge you a small amount of interest every day.
- For example, if you borrow $ 10,000 from a bank, you will incur an additional $ 28 per day until you repay the loan.
- You can repay the loan in installments of $ 5,000 on the Finance tab, so you need to save a lot of money before you start repayment of the loan.
- Fortunately, buying new Land is a fairly safe investment as you can quickly increase the amount of produce you grow in Farming Sim 19.
The field should be chosen to be longer than its width. The recoil of each vehicle (especially the clumsy harvester) is much less, so the work speed is much faster. Therefore, vehicles are much more mobile (trucks) and this discussion is less relevant.
If you want to plant very well and you don’t have a lot of money to buy a lot of Land, it’s worth choosing Land that is a short distance from each other than the next one to buy.
This makes it easier to work in the field without having to transport the same machine. You can later combine adjacent fields.
Read more: How to Add Games to SNES Classic Mac