LinkedIn is a network that connects millions of professionals around the world. You can view other profiles on LinkedIn. It allows you to register and share your professional life with your contacts. You can search for other professionals on LinkedIn without them knowing your name by activating the private mode.
How to View Other Profiles on LinkedIn?
To change your browser mode:
- Click the Me icon at the top of the LinkedIn home page.
- Select Settings & Privacy from the drop-down list.
- Click Visibility in the left bar.
- In the Visibility section of your profile and network, next to Profile view options, click Change.
- Select the mode in which you want to scroll. You have three options:
1. Your name and title.
- Private profile characteristics (for example, job title and industry)
- Private mode
Your changes are automatically saved.
With a Premium account, you can browse in private mode and still see the list of people who have viewed your profile in the last 90 days.
This is not possible with a basic (free) account. However, we always respect a member’s privacy settings, so even with a premium account, you cannot see viewers’ names in the private mode of your own profile.
- When you view a profile in Private mode, you will be shown as a LinkedIn member in the “Who viewed your profile” section for that person.
- This person views the profiles in private mode.
- When you browse in private mode, no other information about you is shared with the member whose profile you viewed.
In semi-private browsing mode, your profile characteristics, such as job title, company, school, and industry, are displayed to the displayed member.
This short and simple guide will show you how to change your browser’s mode to private or semi-private.
Change your browser mode
- Step 1: Open the LinkedIn application and log into your phone.
- Step 2: Then click on the “Me” icon at the top of your LinkedIn home page.
- Step 3: Tap “Settings & Privacy” from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4: Now click on “Visibility” in the left lane.
- Step 5: In your profile visibility and network area, click “Change” next to the profile view options.
Download your LinkedIn profile as a PDF
- First, log in to LinkedIn.
- Click the I icon below your profile picture in the upper right corner of your LinkedIn home page
- Then click View Profile from the drop-down menu.
- Your profile page will be displayed.
- Then click on the top area of your profile & # 40, something under your photo & # 41, click the More, button
- Select Save as PDF from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, your PDF will download and save to the default download location on your laptop or computer.
If you want to save your resume, enter a name for the file and click “Save”.
- The document will be saved as PDF by default unless you change the file type by clicking the drop-down menu next to “Save As:” and choosing a different file type.
Read more: How to Find my LinkedIn URL?
You are limited to 100 PDF downloads of other LinkedIn members’ profiles per month. The limit does not apply to downloads from your own profile.
Only English language characters are displayed correctly in a PDF.
We currently do not offer the ability to choose which sections to include in saved versions of your profile unless you have access to LinkedIn Resume Builder through a premium subscription.
Read more: How to Add Promotion on LinkedIn?