Apple Pay is an authentic and easy payment method that actually replaces physical cards. It is the safest, easiest, and most trustable method of your private payment.
Now you can send money to your family and friends no matter where you are, through this authentic payment method.
Here are some ways by which you can successfully add money to your Apple Pay.
4 Quick Options to Add Money to Apple Pay
Using Debit Card
You can now add money to your debit card through the following simple steps.
- First of all, just go to your debit card information.
- Tap the option of Add Money
- After taping Add Money, add the total amount you want to send.
- Then after taping Add, you need to confirm your prepaid or debit card through which you want to send your added amount of money.
- After correcting the card, confirm the authentic billing address.
- In the last strep, you need to confirm your passcode, Face ID or Touch ID.
You need a stable WIF connection to add and send money to your Apple Pay.
Without using Debit Card
In case if you have no debit card, you can still add money to Apple Pay by following these steps.
- In the first step, by using your iPhone, you need navigation to information of your card.
- After navigation, open the App of Apple wallet.
- Then Tap at the Apple cash card.
- Tap at the option of the Add money to add the amount of cash you want to send.
- After taping Add Money, you need to add the total amount of money. You must know that the amount of money you are going to send should not be less than $10.
- In the last step, hit on the Add and then confirm the credit card through which you want to add cash.
Using Bank account
It is also possible to add money to your Apple Pay through your bank account. It is an easier way of adding money to your Apple Pay.
- First, open your wallet app and then tap on the Apple Pay Cash card.
- After that, in order to access the setting of the Cash card, you have to tap at the three horizontal dots that can be seen in the upper right corner.
- Tap at the option of Add Money and then enter the total amount that you need to add from your bank account to the associated card.
- In this way, you can add money to Apple Pay from your bank account.
Using Cash App
- The only way to add money from a Cash Card account is by having a Cash Card.
- Through this Cashh app, you can easily add your Cash Card to Apple Pay and can add money to it.
- Without this Cash Card, you cannot add money from Cash App.
Do you have PayPal? Do you still have an issue with declaring money in PayPal? Let’s check it out.