We know that there are five tabs that help to organize the data in Gmail. Among these five tabs, one is the Promotion tab. In this Promotion tab, promotional emails, offers, and deals are mostly delivered. But, sometimes your Gmail may become full of undesired promotional emails that are no longer needed.
So, you need to get rid of these promotional emails. Deleting the promotional messages from Gmail is not difficult but you can easily delete them by following simple steps.
3 quick ways to delete all promotions in Gmail
Following are the ways of deleting promotional messages from Gmail.
Remove all promotions Emails at once
You can easily delete all the unwanted promotional emails from the Promotion folder of your Gmail at once instead of deleting them one by one.
You can at once delete these promotional messages on Windows, Android, Mac, and a number of other platforms by following these simple three steps.
Step1- Gmail Sign in:
- First of all, you need to open a web browser.
- After opening the web browser.
- Sign in to the google account and then simply go to your Gmail.
Step2: Selecting the Promotional Emails
The second step includes the selection of the Promotional emails.
- To select the Promotional emails, first of all, click on the Promotion tab.
- After selecting the Promotion tab you need to find the check box.
- You can simply find a checkbox beside the refresh icon and under the “Search mail” box.
- Now select the checkbox.
- After selecting the checkbox, selecting the promotional emails from promotions to be deleted resulted in the showing of a message.
- This message confirms the selection of all the promotions on the current page.
Step3: Deletion of Promotion
The last step is the deleting of all the undesired Promotions.
- To delete the Promotion you need to move or transfer all the Promotion to a trash box.
- You can transfer promotion emails to the trash box by clicking the trash bin icon on the toolbar.
- If required empty the trash emails, By following this step, you can permanently delete all the Promotions from your Gmail.
Using the phone in Gmail App
Now you can delete the promotion emails from your Gmail app on your phone. It is not possible to delete all the promotions at once from Gmail App. It is only possible when you have access to the fully-featured Gmail website on the phone.
You can delete promotions on the phone by following these four simple steps.
Step1: Sign in to Gmail
- In the first step, you need to open the web browser on your iPad, iPhone, or Android device.
- Then go to Gmail after signing in to your Google account.
Step2: Taping the three-line menu
- Now in the upper left corner of Gmail.
- Just tap at the three-line menu.
Step3: Click the Desktop
- After taping, the three-line menu.
- Click the Desktop by scrolling down to the bottom.
Step4: Deleting the Promotions
- Open the site in desktop mode by setting your browser.
- Now click the standard option at the bottom of the phone screen.
- After that, you can delete all your promotional emails permanently from your Gmail on the phone by selecting all emails and clicking the trash icon.
Using Clean Email
No guidance or features are provided by Gmail for at once deletion of all Promotional emails from the Promotion folders. If you don’t delete the promotional emails on time you have to delete them one by one which is very time-consuming and also causes stress to users.
So, it is necessary for you to delete the promotional emails from time to time to avoid having unlimited unwanted promotional emails.
In case if you have not deleted the Promotional emails with time, you can also use some email management tools. These management tools such as Clean Email effectively help in the cleaning of the promotions at once.
- The Auto clean features are provided by these management tools.
- You can identify the promotional emails or the marketing messages through these Auto clean features as they come in Gmail.
- After identifying the arriving promotional emails you can instantly delete them permanently.
- Deleting the promotions with the Clean emails is one of the quickest methods of instantly removing the Promotions.
Do you have an Android phone? Want to know the Current Android version? You can follow it up.