Everyone loved it when Instagram added the feature of adding music to your Instagram stories and soon after Snapchat launched a similar feature and everyone is going crazy about that too. Because adding music to your snaps and stories is a great way to personalize your stories and snaps and stand out from the rest.
Now there are many ways to add music on Snapchat. You can either do it from the built in library available on Snapchat or you can also do it from Spotify and other methods.
If you were not aware of this feature then now you are and do not worry because in this article I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to add music to your Snapchat stories and snaps if you are newly introduced to this feature.
How do add music to Snapchat from the built in music library Snapchat?
Follow the given steps below to find out how to add sound to your snaps and stories.
- Step no.1: Open your Snapchat and click on the camera.
- Step no.2: On the options bar on the right side of the screen you can see the musical bar. Tap on it.
- Step no.3: After clicking on that musical note you will see a list of songs in the music library.
- Step no.4: There you can type in any song of your liking. And explore many other songs and artists as well.
- Step no.5: After searching the song. Click on play.
- Step no.6: Once you have decided upon a track, click on next.
- Step no.7: Now you will see a record option. Which will allow you to add the selected song to your snaps.
- Step no.8: Now record the video and after you are done recording the song will be automatically added to your recorded video and the name of the song and the artist will be visible on your snap.
- Step no.9: Now edit whatever you want with that recorded snap and once done editing, simply post it to your story or send it to your friends.
Share songs on your Snapchat with you’re Spotify
Yes, now you can also share songs directly from Spotify as well.
Read below to learn how to do that.
- Step no.1: Open your Spotify app and select the song you want to hear.
- Step no.2: On the upper right-hand corner you will see three vertical lines. Click on it.
- Step no.3: Click on share.
- Step no.4: Now from the list click on Snapchat and this will make your selected song appear on Snapchat with the cover of the album.
- Step no.5: You can also select any other app from the share list and share the song to other social media platforms as well.
It is always cool to add songs to your videos. And many other social media platforms offer you this feature like Instagram and tiktok. And now Snapchat has also launched a similar feature for its users. And I have mentioned the steps on how to do that.