Smart TVs are everywhere, and people prefer to use them compared to traditional TVs. It is pretty simple to fix SmartCast TV not available.
SmartCast TV is a smart TV by VIZIO, which offers many features to the customer.
SmartCast TV provides endless entertainment to customers, as there are built-in apps, and more than 200 free channels available. The user can stream content from their phone to the Vizio TV, with ease.
How To Fix SmartCast TV Not Available?
If you have access to on-demand apps like YouTube, Netflix, and Disney+, then you can easily open them on SmartCast TV. The TV features content in 4K HDR and even Dolby Vision.
There are more than 200 channels that users can enjoy on SmartCast, which includes the best sports channels, TV show channels, and others. The customer doesn’t have to pay any subscriptions or fees; they don’t even have to log in.
If you have a subscription to HBO Max, then you can use Apple Airplay or Chromecast built-in to directly watch it on the big screen. Another good feature is that you can easily use Siri and Google Assistant to send commands to SmartCast TV.
In case you have Alexa, it is also compatible with this TV, and you won’t face any problem in using it to control the TV.
If you want to control SmartCast TV with your mobile phone, then there is an app available on both the App Store and Google Play.
- You can play content, and use your smartphone as a remote control.
- This way, you will never have to go through the trouble of finding out where is the remote control!
SmartCast TV lets you share content with others, be it for personal use or professional use. For example, if you are making a presentation or creating a document, you can mirror the laptop screen to SmartCast TV. This way, others will be able to see it as well.
Fixing SmartCast TV
In case something goes wrong, like the SmartCast TV screen says it is not available, don’t panic! There are many ways methods or solutions that you can implement before you decide on taking it to the manufacturer or the seller.
The first thing that you need to do is, running a Test Connection to verify whether the TV is connected to the network or not.
- This, you can do by going to the Network Menu.
- In case the network test shows that it isn’t connected.
- Then the connection speed would be 0 or it would say ‘unavailable’.
- In this case, try the troubleshooting method, which is done the same way as on a laptop.
- The next thing you need to do is switch the TV to HDMI 1, and wait until the programming loads.
- You might also receive a message that says, “No Signal”.
- When you see the programming or the message stated above, then press the Menu button on the remote control.
- After that, select the ‘System’ option, and then the ‘Reset & Admin’ option.
- You will now see the ‘Soft Power Cycle’ option and then click on the Yes option.
The TV will switch off and then switch back on. When the TV is powered on, you will see an Information Bar at the top of the screen. When that disappears, wait for at least 30 seconds.
As you were on HDMI 1 before, go back to the SmartCast Input option. For many customers, this is the easiest way to load it. However, if it is still doesn’t load, then the TV needs to be reset. Make note of any settings that you have made initially, as you will have to make them again later.
- Go to Factory Reset on the TV, by pressing the Menu button from the remote.
- Highlight and select ‘Reset & Admin’, then ‘Reset to Factory Settings’.
- Then do click on the ‘Reset’ option. These steps are surely going to resolve the issue.
In case the SmartCast TV isn’t fixed yet, then the customer should contact the customer service of Vizio, and they will be able to suggest more solutions for the customer.
SmartCast TV is a wonderful product, and the user will have a lot of fun accessing the entertainment channels. However, if it stops working, then the detailed way to fix it is described well in this article.
Read more: How To Block Adults Websites In Windows 10