Sharing content on Pinterest boards indeed enhances the reach of access of our content to the masses. But when you have a business page on Facebook, you can make your content more reachable to more people.
That is so easy and useful way to promote your posts or company. Here is the way that you can follow, to do so.
How to add Pinterest tab to Facebook Page?
- Click on Install Pinterest Tab.
- Install Pinterest Tab.
- Choose the Page you want to add the Pinterest Tab to and click Add Page Tab.
- Choose Facebook Page.
- Add your Pinterest username, and update settings.
- Add Pinterest username.
- And you’re done!
- Click back to your Facebook page and you’ll see the Pinterest tab.
I hope, you will find it so easy. There are four favorite tabs on Facebook, which you can find by clicking the drop-down menu.
But if you want to keep the Pinterest tab highlighted in Facebook, then you click on the little pencil on Pinterest tab and swap the position with another tab to move the Pinterest tab up, as your highlighted tab.
Facebook Fan Page
The basic thing you need is that you must be an administrator of the Facebook fan page to add the Pinterest tab.
Here is the procedure to get the Pinterest tab on the Facebook fan page.
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Go to Facebook’s home page and enter your registered email address and password in the required fields at the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap the ‘Login’ button to access your Facebook account.
- Select a Facebook page to install the app.
- Click on the drop-down menu tab next to the Pinterest logo, and select a specific page from the list of pages under your administration.
- Hit on the ‘Add Page Tab’ button at the right bottom corner of the dialog box.
- You will be redirected to the selected Facebook page, which will now have the Pinterest tab on it.
- Enter your Pinterest user ID in the required field next to the ‘Pinterest Username’ title, but Remember, just enter the user ID not the entire URL of the Pinterest account.
- Set the appearance options of your pins.
- Tap on one of the radio buttons next to the heading ‘Pin Mode’ to choose the appearance type of your pins or pinboards on the Facebook page.
- You can select from ‘Show All Pin Boards’ or ‘Show Pins from Pin Board.’
- After you have done the procedure, check the link between the Facebook page and the Pinterest account. Because after adding the Pinterest tab on your Facebook page, you should check the tab that whether it is working properly or not.
- Now go to your Facebook page and scroll down the page until you find out the App tab on the left side.
- Then click on the Pinterest logo under the App tab. Once the next page loads, you will see the Pinterest boards and pins you have set to be displayed on your Facebook page, under the Pinterest tab.
- You can also find the Pinterest tab under the More tab at the top of the page.
You can delete pins on Pinterest.