Updated on February 16th, 2022
VRChat is such a world of virtual characters, in which we can communicate with other users who have created their own virtual characters and world in VRChat.
This is a fantasy world where the players create their own avatar and the world as they want.
How to Use VRCHAT on Oculus Quest and Quest 2?
VRCHAT on Oculus Quest
If you want to play a VR game or chat with friends on your Oculus Quest but you cannot switch on the lights, then maybe you have the question, can I use it in dark?
When you move your head around the room, the light reflects from the items inside your room which help create the images you see. However, the Oculus Quest headset does not require high light to function correctly, and it can even work in low lightroom.
- When you switch it on, it will register the amount of light in the room and tell you if it is enough to make it work properly.
- It is also not safe to use this VR headset in a dark room, especially when playing a game that requires a lot of movement.
- If you use VRChat on the Oculus Quest, you have probably seen your fair share of the “grey robots” the general placeholder avatar that VRChat uses in place of a user’s avatar in multiple conditions.
- You’ve perhaps also noticed that there are a lot of them.
You can connect Oculus Quest 2 to your Roku TV.
VRCHAT On Oculus Quest 2
The first and the basic thing you need to use VRChat on Quest 2 is a Facebook account. You cant use it without that.
The Quest 2 is completely wireless and can be used in two modes standalone or linked to PC.
- When standalone, it uses its internal hardware (processor, graphics) for all apps, including VRChat.
- When in link mode (connected to a PC) it uses your PC’s hardware, which typically means better performance since PC usually has a better processor and GPU.
- From the perspective of VRChat, it will register you as a ‘Quest User’ when you are in standalone mode, and in that case, you will be limited to Quest worlds and avatars. But when linked to a PC you will have access to everything, just like you do when running VRChat.
Why VRCHAT Crashing on Oculus Quest 2?
The users have encountered the problem of vrchat crashing too, the solution of that is to update the window. To do so, go to Settings. Then, click on Update & Security. Next, click on Check for Updates.