To make Instagram more productive and comfortable, the company has introduced the new option to hide the likes of the posts. Indeed it will be effective to get the real purpose of posting the content.
As people do focus on the likes of content instead of understanding the real meaning of the post, and that thing makes the content less effective.
That’s why Instagram users can hide the likes of all posts, which are posted by them or they do receive from the other users, whom they follow.
Instagram users on Android, who feel discomfort mentally for the likes of posts shared by them or by the other users they receive the posts in the news feed. Don’t worry and follow these steps to make the likes invisible of the shared content.
How to Hide the Likes on Instagram Posts?
To hide the likes of your post before sharing, follow these steps.
Before sharing a post
- First Go to the advanced settings.
- Second Tap the option of hiding likes and view counts.
- Third publish the post.
This is the way, that only you can see the likes and views of your post.
- If you want to change the settings.
- Go to back settings tap the three-dotted menu.
- Then tap the Unhide likes and view counts.
After sharing a post
You can hide the likes of the posts already published on Instagram. Select the specific post and turn on the hide feature. But you can do it with a single post not multiple posts at the same time. Because there is not available that feature yet.
- Select the Instagram post from which you want to hide likes.
- Go to the three-dotted menu from the top right-hand of the post.
- Select the “Hide Like Count” option.
- Now you can only see the likes with the usernames and others.
- And you can see that who likes your post by tapping others.
Turn Off Likes on Others’ Posts
If you don’t want to use the feature of the likes at all completely, you can also the like and view count feature for your followers’ posts.
- Tap on your “Profile” tab from the bottom right-hand and go to the menu.
- Go to “Settings,” then “Privacy,” then “Posts.”
- Turn on the “Hide Like and View Counts” move button on the “Posts” page.
You can control your Instagram privacy. If you are interested in knowing about trends on Instagram, so, you can keep on the feature of likes or view counts. But if you want to focus only on content, then you can turn off the option of likes or view counts. Instagram good brands examples over the world.
There are different types of Instagram users.
- One category is interested in knowing the trends.
- Another one is only interested in the content.
- You can select the feature according to your interest.
[sc_fs_faq html=”true” headline=”h2″ img=”” question=”Can I Turn Off Likes in Instagram on a PC?” img_alt=”” css_class=””] Instagram promotes the mobile App specifically, that’s why its not so smooth or comfortable in PC. Because many features like hiding likes and count views are not available on PC. But to avail of these features you can use Instagram in IOS or Android. [/sc_fs_faq]