Hulu is a platform, where you can watch TV shows, documentaries, and movies. It is a platform that doesn’t require you to pay a high price as cable TV does, and you don’t have to pay for unnecessary channels.
The best part about buying a Hulu subscription is that you can cancel anytime. If you have exams coming up, or you think you will be too busy for a month to watch anything on Hulu, then you don’t have to pay the subscription fee.
How To Cancel Hulu Subscription? Tips
Cancel Hulu Subscription
It is very easy to cancel a Hulu subscription, just like it is very easy to use it.
- Go to the Account page using your PC or smartphone. Under the ‘your subscription’ heading, select the option of ‘Cancel’, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- If you don’t want to follow the above steps, then you can also call Hulu and ask them to cancel your subscription.
- Once the process is completed, then the user will get a confirmation through email.
- When the user completes the process, then the Account page of the user will say ‘Your subscription is about to cancel’. Until the current billing cycle ends, the user can continue to use Hulu.
However, if you are using Hulu through another platform, then there are different ways of canceling it.
When you are billed for Hulu using Amazon, then you can cancel the subscription through the Amazon account page as well.
- First, open the Hulu website, and then go to the Account page. Under the heading of ‘Your Subscription’, click on ‘Cancel’ and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you want to do it through Amazon, then open the Amazon Subscription page, and then choose the option of ‘Actions’ (you will find this on the right side of the screen).
- Now, click on ‘Turn off auto-renewal’ using the drop-down menu, and then click on confirm.
- The user will get a confirmation email from Amazon, and will continue to have access to the video streaming website until their billing cycle ends.
In case you want to cancel your Hulu subscription using Disney+ account, then go to its account page, and there you will find the option of canceling the subscription.
- It could be that you pay for both platforms separately, or you have the Disney Bundle.
- If you want to take Hulu from the Disney Bundle, then just go to the Hulu Account page.
You can cancel your Hulu account through iTunes because some customers are billed from it as well
- Go to the iTunes Store, and then log in to your account.
- In the ‘Settings’ section, you will find the option of ‘Manage’, next to ‘Subscriptions’.
- In the Manage section, choose the option of Auto-Renewal for Hulu and then click on-off.
- Click on Done when you are done updating the account, and you will receive a confirmation message.
For those who have been using Hulu through Roku, or have subscribed to Hulu using Roku.
- Just go to the Account page, and under the heading of ‘Your Subscription’, click on the Cancel button.
- The screen will show some simple and straightforward prompts.
- Just follow them and you will be done with the process.
When you sign up for Hulu through Sprint, you get a Hulu ad-supported subscription, without any additional cost.
- However, if you want to cancel the subscription, then you can use the Hulu account page to do so.
- Even if you cancel the Hulu subscription.
- It will in no way affect the Sprint subscription that you have.
You might be billed for Hulu through your Verizon account.
- It gives you access to an ad-supported Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+.
- If you want to cancel the subscriptions.
- Then just go to the Account Management page on Verizon’s website.
When you subscribe to Xfinity, then you can cancel your Hulu subscription by going to the Apps & Subscriptions section in the Settings Menu.
- You can also go to the Manage Hulu section, in the Xfinity voice remote.
- Once the process is done, Xfinity will send you a confirmation email.
Canceling Hulu’s subscription, regardless of the platform and the device is very easy to do so.
Read more: How To Block Ads On Hulu? 5 Ways