Hulu SubscriptionvThere is so many video streaming devices to choose from, that it becomes a little complicated for users to decide on the subscription. If you subscribe to only Hulu, then you are missing out on the content that Disney is offering.
However, what if you can get Disney Plus and Hulu in a bundle? It will be a really sweet treat for users.
How To Add Disney Plus To Hulu? Tips
For New Subscribers
If you don’t have a Disney Plus or Hulu subscription, and you are a new subscriber, then you can avail of the following three services:
- Disney +
The user can buy a bundle, which offers the three above subscriptions for users. However, for this to happen, there are some eligibility requirements that the user has to meet.
For a bundle subscription, just follow the steps below:
- Open the signup page of Hulu, and click on Sign up
- Enter the email address, password, and other required information in the form
- Provide payment information and details
- Activate Disney + and ESPN +
- As you have subscripted to Hulu, you will be able to get access to the above video streaming services as well.
Hulu Subscribers that have Subscription
If a person has a Hulu subscription, then they can get the Disney bundle as well. However, those users who are on promotional pricing, won’t be able to avail the bundle. To switch to the Disney Bundle, just follow the steps below:
- Go to the Account page using either your smartphone app or web browser website
- When you see the option Your Subscription, click on Manage Plan under it
- In the Packages section, select the option of Disney Bundle, along with the Hulu plan that you want
- Activate both Disney + and ESPN +
Disney + and ESPN + subscribers
In case the user has a subscription for Disney Plus and ESPN plus, then they can just contact Disney + on how to switch the bundle on their account.
When you visit the official website of Hulu, you will see a tagline that says, “Get Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+ for $12.99/month”.
- The price is very cheap, considering the amount that the user will get access to.
- As it is time for the holidays, Hulu is offering a 25% discount for anyone, who gets the bundle.
There are many benefits to buying Disney+ and ESPN+ with Hulu. Firstly, those who love to watch sports, but can’t get a decent channel on their cable, would love the option of buying this bundle. Similarly, both Hulu and Disney + offers a variety of TV shows and movies that the audience loves.
If you are extremely bored in this pandemic, then you will find a variety of options when you buy the bundle. Imagine watching ESPN+, and cheering for your favorite team while the stands in the stadium are empty.
There are multiple genres that Disney+ and Hulu offer users. For example, you won’t just find romance or horror on these websites, there are plenty of documentaries that you will love, once you sign up for this service.
Buying a Hulu subscription would cost the user about $5.99 per month. However, if they get the bundle, then they will have to pay $7 more.
- This could be a blessing for those, who want the cost to be cheaper, but they still want to have a good time at home.
- Hulu is the kind of place where a user will explore for hours, and watch their favorite content.
They will find movies and TV shows on this platform, which are not available elsewhere.
Thus, getting the bundle, which would include both Disney+ and Hulu, along with ESPN+ is a perfect idea. If you have been meaning to catch up on the amazing series ‘This is US’, then a Hulu bundle subscription is a must-buy.
If you often host parties where people watch matches together, then this bundle would look cheaper compared to what you are paying for cable sports channels.
Thus, make a decision today and buy Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+ bundle. There is even a free trial available for Hulu, that users can surely try. This way, they will be able to make an informed decision about whether to buy the bundle or not. Regardless, you are going to enjoy the content on these platforms and share it with others.
Read more: How to Turn Off Subtitles on Hulu? Tips