The gamers are in love with playing video games these days. People prefer to play indoors with their gaming consoles rather than going outside to the playgrounds.
How to Charge Xbox 360 Controller?
This has resulted in the launch of many gaming consoles. You can find a variety of gaming consoles in the market and can enjoy a seamless gaming experience.
Xbox 360 is one of the best choices if you want to enjoy the best gaming experience.
The gaming consoles bring the virtual world to life and make you believe as if you are actually inside the virtual world.
Millions of people around the world own Xbox 360. X box 360 comes with a variety of wireless accessories. It can be complicated to use gaming consoles if you don’t have much idea about them.
The Xbox 360 controller is a major part of the gaming console and if it is not charged properly then you might not be able to play your games efficiently.
If you are having trouble with charging your Xbox 360 controller, then this guide will be helpful for you. Here are some perfect tips to charge your Xbox 360 controller.
Tips to charge Xbox 360 controller
Xbox 360 comes with numerous accessories. It includes a wireless controller which offers a reliable range of up to 30 feet. The controller is designed with battery options.
It comes with two AA batteries. You will also get a rechargeable battery pack when you purchase it.
You can purchase the rechargeable battery pack separately as it doesn’t come at the usual price of the console. It can also charge the controller by using the various recharge options. Recharging the controller is easy if you use the Play and Charge Kit.
The kit plugs into the console easily. You can also use the Quick Charge Kit, and plug it inside the wall outlet to charge your controller.
Here are some of the best ways that can help you to charge your Xbox 360 controller.
Play and Charge Kit
Follow the steps below charge your controller with a play and charger kit.
- Insert your battery pack in the wireless Xbox 360 controller.
- The plugin port is available at the bottom of the controller.
- Open the battery pack and push the snaps into place.
- Connect the controller and the battery pack.
- The plug-in of your Play will be connected to the Charge cable.
- Insert the charger kit into the port of your controller.
- Plug the other end into a USB controller port.
- Turn the console on.
- The wireless battery pack will start charging your Xbox 360 controller when it is turned on When the battery is fully charged then the light on the battery will turn red to green.
Read more: How to Play Xbox 360 Games on PC?
Quick Charge Kit
- Remove the battery pack from the controller.
- Press the eject button and pull it out.
- Insert the battery into the Quick Charge Kit.
- Slide it into the charging slots.
- Push it down.
- Plug the Quick Charge Kit into the power cable.