Amazon is the most popular app all around the world and it went on a very long way to be the best online bookseller.
You can buy literally every type of thing on Amazon without getting into too much trouble.
Clear Amazon Search History Permanently
There can be a very hectic procedure if you want to purchase anything on Amazon.
However, if you are so much generous about sharing your Amazon account with someone or just purchasing it on the sharing computer.
- Then there can be some trouble with your search history and sometimes people are very secure about their privacy so they just don’t let you use your Amazon account.
So if you want to make your Amazon history on the low down then there are a few steps that are we going to tell you.
Turn off Amazon browsing history
You would have no idea that whenever you purchase anything on an Amazon account they save that search history and recommend other things according to that.
This can be very easy for you if you are the only one who is using an Amazon account. But if you want to buy a gift for someone special on the sharing computer then it can be trouble and your secret could be revealed.
There is one and the easiest way to secure your browsing history is to do it from your private browser window.
That way, your browsing history will not be saved at all.
- First, you need to login into your Amazon account with your username and password.
- On the top left corner of your screen, there will be a browsing history option click on it
- If you want to delete some specific search history then you can simply go onto that product and click on remove from view.
- If you want to delete all the history then you can just go onto the option of manage history and click on remove all items from view.
There’s another easy way that if you want to be secure about your browsing history then you can just simply turn off the browsing history option.
Read more: How to Check Amazon Gift Card Balance Without Redeeming?
Amazon orders to hide them
If you want to hide orders from your Amazon account then it’s not possible even if you delete your account because Amazon is very careful about your browsing history and they don’t remove any product which you buy or search for.
But there is another easy way that you can simply be securing your browsing history.
- Log in to your Amazon account with your username and password.
- On the right corner of the home page there will be an option for orders, click on it.
- You will see all the search history of the past there and on the left side of each, there will be few options.
- Now you can Scroll down any product you want to archive and hide.
- There will be a popup message appear asking for your confirmation you have to click on it and remove that item from the order list.
Just to note down that you can only archive more than 100 orders, so you need to choose those products very carefully. However, all of these orders which you archive or hide can never remove permanently.
They can still be viewed on your account page and by clicking on the orders in your archive list. You can see all your products in its glory. If you don’t want to hide any product then you can simply click on the unarchive option.
It’s kind of easy to archive and unarchive product history on Amazon without getting into too much trouble in it.
Read more: How to Make and Share an Amazon Wishlist?