Apex legends were released on February 4, 2019, for multiple games including Ms windows, PS4, and Xbox One.
Apex legends have attracted a large number of people to become passionate lovers of gameplay and the progressive system, it has multiple elements of genres while receiving thousands of positive reviews from game lovers.
Fix Apex Legends Stuck on Loading Screen
It can be frustrating for users to face the issue of apex legends stuck loading screen while they are just chilling with games.
However, some game players have complained about apex legends getting stuck on the extreme loading screen.
What can you do if you are facing the same problem of apex legends Infinite loading screen issue?
You don’t have to worry about it because we are here to solve your problem. There are five methods to solve the issue of Apex legends stuck on the loading screen. You can try all of these methods if your problem is not solved or maybe your problem can be solved on just one method it depends on your way.
Restart your computer
It has always been an easy method for every problem to restart your computer so any bugs can be resolved.
- If any user faces the issue of Apex legends loading screen stuck problem then you should simply restart your computer at very first.
- You will have to close the Apex legends and all the tabs regarding to that. Restart your computer.
- Once you restart your computer click on the shortcut icon of the game to launch it again.
- Now if you are still facing the same issue then you can simply go to the installation folder and download the executable file again.
Run the game as administrator
- If you still feel the issue of Apex legends loading screen stuck problem then first you should restart your computer and if it doesn’t work then just close the Apex legends and stop all the procedures regarding to it.
- Open your computer and alternatively you can also try it to start your Apex legends with administrative privileges that are always quite productive for all the trouble of Apex legends stuck on the loading screen.
- You will have to right-click on the executable file of Apex legends and then choose the properties.
- You will have to switch that to the compatibility tab and check if the program is running as administrator and there will be an option on the setting of it, click on it.
- Then you will have to click on OK that could apply to the Apex legends loading security issue.
Flushing the DNS can also be a great solution for apex legends stuck on the loading screen. It will help you to clear all your cache data and insist your computer to find new DNS information.
- Press the buttons of windows + R to invoke RUN dialog.
- Type the input of cmd and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to run the Command prompt as administrator.
- Now after the command console, type all of this one by one and enter after each of them as a sequence.
- Ipconfig/ registerdns
- Ipconfig/ release
- Ipconfig/ renew
- Netsh Winsock reset.
Read more: How To Fix Discord Stuck On Checking For Updates?
Change EA Server
Some people have reviewed that Apex legends loading screen stock might happens because of the issue of EA servers.
Now, in that case, you can try to change the EA servers to resolve the problem of Apex legends stuck screen loading.
- Go to the installation folder of Apex legends to find the executable file name expand then open the properties of it.
- There will be a compatibility tab under that file. you will have to check both to run the program in compatibility and run as an administrator option.
- Then, save the settings.
- Open the apex legends and wait for the continued pop-up on the screen.
- You will see the option Data center on the bottom of the screen and then try to choose another suitable server for its work.
- We will recommend you server Belgium 1, Belgium 2, and Sydney.
These were the methods to resolve your issue of Apex legends stuck loading screen. All of them can work to resolve Apex legend loading stuck screen but it depends on your device.
If the issue doesn’t resolve with one troubleshoot, then you can simply try the other one because these are the valid solutions that have been tested before.
Read more: How to Fix Apex Legends No Server Found Error?