Amazon gift cards are a common gift for Christmas, birthdays, and graduations.
If you have logged in to Amazon then you can get yourself a custom gift card for any of your functions or memorable occasions.
People are buying products from Amazon to enjoy gift cards.
How to Check Amazon Gift Card Balance Without Redeeming?
If you have applied for the gift then you might be curious about knowing when you’re going to get your gift.
Whenever you redeem an Amazon gift card then it enters the value left in card to the account. It does not mind if you want to know how much of a gift card balance you have.
Therefore, if you want to know how much gift card balance has left, you will have to head to the same place on your account page. It allows you to see the gift card balance from the mobile and desktop.
Here are some easy steps that you can follow to manage gift card balance in a few minutes without redeeming to the account:
Use the Amazon Menu
You can check the Amazon gift card balance by using the Amazon Menu. It is the simplest and easiest method to find the gift card balance in your account. You can create your account if you do not have one already.
You can use this technique by following some simple steps.
- Open Google Chrome on your desktop or mobile.
- Open the official website of Amazon by searching ‘Amazon.com’ in the search bar and pressing Enter.
- Log in to your Amazon account on your device by adding your e-mail and password.
- It will directly take you to your account’s main page.
- Select the option of ‘Your Account’ in the menu section.
- You will see the option of ‘Gift Card’ and click on it.
In this way, you can instantly view your activity and the balance of gift cards in the account by just performing these simple steps.
Use the Amazon Search Bar
You can search gift card balances online through the Amazon website without redeeming.
Amazon search bar has the option to show you the balance of gift cards in your account.
Look into the following simple steps to check what you want:
- Open Google Chrome or Firefox to open the Amazon website.
- Log in to the account you have created.
- Enter your e-mail and password in the login section.
- Look for the search bar on the home page of the website.
- Type ‘Gift Card Balance’ in the search bar.
- A new bar will open and select ‘Check Gift Card Balance’ on this tab. And you may check the balance.
- Why not if you redeem a gift card in your voucher?
As soon as you finish these steps you can easily see the current balance on your account.
Use the Home Page Search
Home page search is also used to check your Amazon gift card balance without redeeming and to select gift cards.
The following steps will lead you to the current account balance,
- Log in to your Amazon account on the Amazon official website.
- Move the cursor over the ‘Account and list’ button.
- It will open ‘Amazon Wallet’ in the next tab.
- Look out for the gift card in this section.
- Click on ‘Gift Card’ in the search bar.
- Tiles will appear on the screen.
- You can view the gift card balance written in green text below the tiles.
If you have more than one card in your account then the card will show the balance of all of them. You can contact Amazon here.
So, in a nutshell, we have described the simplest and easiest steps that can help you check your Amazon gift card balance.
By using these techniques you do not have to care about the redeeming and you do not need to repay or regain anything.