OTG cable is not supported in your Android mobile.? Do you want to use (connect) OTG cable in your Android mobile.
But first of all, here is an important guide for the users of Nexus, check that.
- Nexus 4 kernel doesn’t support this. So you have to flash a custom kernel in which this feature is available.
- Nexus 4 cannot physically supply the additional 5 volts for the OTG to connect USB devices.
You must know about OTG because the features of OTG are becoming more and more popular day by day. Now everyone wants to connect OTG cable to their Android mobile. Many mobile companies offer OTG features.
How to Connect A USB Dongle To Android Phone Without Rooting?
Connect (use) USB OTG cable to any mobile.
Does your Android mobile not support OTG cable? Do you want to connect your Android mobile using an OTG cable? If your answer is yes then you are in the right place.
As you know we can use with OTG supported mobile. Even if you don’t know about OTG, there is nothing to worry about, because in this post you will know what OTG is, what we want to do with OTG support smartphones. How to enable OTG cable on any Android mobile without root. And with rooted Android smartphones
OTG is an acronym, its full form is ON THE GO. Its support features are provided in Android mobile mainly for its use by connecting Pan Drive to Android mobile.
OTG Cable Wire is a complete form of USB – “Universal Serial Bus” Many mobiles already have OTG support enabled by default.
But some smartphones have to enable OTG support manually. OTG cable has 2 main features. Second (2) Pen drive/card reader, today we will learn in detail how to use OTG cable in any mobile without any (connect) root.
What can we do with OTG cable?
- You can use a pen drive/card reader to connect.
- You can use a computer keyboard and mouse to connect.
- Run the internet to connect 3G/4G Dongle/Modern.
- Now you can charge the mobile.
- You can use it on mobile by connecting with the Game Controller.
- Easily use the USB light.
- You can use the DSLR Camera.
- You can use Mobile External Drive.
- Simply you can directly print it out from Mobile.
- You can use the Biometric Fingerprint Scanner.
If your mobile does not have OTG cable support then you can easily connect OTG to your Android without root by following the step-by-step instructions.
- Install es file explorer.
- Connect the USB OTG cable to Android Mobile.
- Insert OTG cable from charging point.
- Open the ex file explorer.
- A notification will come to enable USB OTG Support, press ok.
- Now it will show you the USB storage folder.
- It will show the files/folder.
- Done! Successfully Enabled OTG Support In Android Mobile.