Using Twitch is fun, and if you can connect it with Amazon Prime, then it will become more fun. In case you want to turn on Twitch features like Cheering with Bits, you need to link the Amazon account with the Twitch Account.
Connecting Amazon Prime to Twitch
The process to link the two accounts is very simple.
- First, visit the link gaming.amazon.com, and if you are a Prime member, then select the option of “Connect your Twitch Account”.
- Then, sign in to both Amazon and Twitch account, and then click on Confirm.
- In case you are not a Prime Member, then you will get a free 30 days trial of Amazon Prime.
You can connect Amazon Prime and the Twitch account, the same way as described above.
Unlinking the Accounts
- If you no longer want to keep the two accounts connected, then go to Your Account.
- Select the Twitch account settings and click on the Other Accounts section.
- Select the Unlink Account option from it, and this will break the connection between the two accounts.
Prime Gaming Subscription
If you are an Amazon Prime or Prime Video member, then all you have to do is link Prime Gaming with the Amazon Account. However, if not, then just follow the simple steps given below:
- Visit the Prime Gaming website and select Try Prime
- Confirm your location, and if it is not correct, then you can choose your country
- Select Continue, and then create an Amazon account
- The prompts will lead you to complete the membership, and you can easily link accounts
If you link your Amazon Prime account with Twitch, then you can reap many benefits out of it:
Twitch Channel Subscription
When you are using Amazon Prime, then you will get a Twitch channel subscription, which you can use on Partner or Affiliate channels.
This happens every 30 days and gives you access to a lot of perks including what comes with a normal subscription. This includes getting chat privileges, badges, and much more. However, if you are still in the trial period, then you won’t get these perks until the membership begins.
Prime Student gets a channel subscription, only after they start paying for Prime Student membership.
Every month, the player gets a chance to keep free games for themselves. They can keep these games forever! Such games include Watch Dogs: Legion, League of Legends: 3rd Skin Shard, and RuneScape: Yak Track Care.
In-games and Loot
If you don’t link your Amazon Prime account with Twitch, you won’t be able to enjoy the extra perks that come with it. For example, you can access rare outfits, vehicles, and those items that others won’t get. These accessories are from popular games, and every player would love to get their hands on them.
For example, if you play Legends of Runeterra, then you will get access to a Prime Capsule. In Big Farm: Mobile Harvest, the perk is Seaweed Fertilizer.
Who doesn’t love emoticons? Only Prime Members get emoticons, but you can finally use KappaHD, and ScaredyCat if you link your account.
Chat Color Options
You will be able to expand the color options that you have. There would be 3 slides available (RGB), and you can change the settings by going to the Prime Settings.
Prime Chat Badge
If you have a unique chat badge, then you would be able to have a really good time. You can toggle the chat settings in the Twitch account you are using, and have fun with it.
It is very easy to link Twitch with Amazon Prime because it is available in many countries. If you are living in the US, Mexico, Germany, France, Japan, and Australia, then you can link your two favorite accounts.
If you like to store your broadcasts, you will get to store them for 60 days, in case you link both the accounts. Twitch is an exciting place because of all the games that it offers, and the content that comes with it.
If you are into discussing games or getting to know more about each level, then there is no better platform than Twitch, available for you. If you link both accounts, then you can enjoy more.
Read more: Netflix Student Discount