Last Updated on July 31, 2020 by admin
PC gaming is one of the more multidimensional consoles with respect to offering gamers different ways to make the most of their gaming experience.
PC gamers can likewise enjoy a large pool of advanced games accessible from the mechanized transport stage Steam, making PC gaming exceptionally different.
Notwithstanding using a default PC controller, mouse, and console, gamers can also utilize a huge number of different controllers, including Microsoft’s Xbox One Wireless controller.
There are currently three ways you can pair your Xbox One controller to your Windows 10 PC: either with a USB, an Xbox One wireless adapter, or Bluetooth.
- 1 How to Figure Out Which Xbox One Controller You Have?
- 1.1 How to connect your Xbox One controller to a PC using USB?
- 1.2 How to connect your Xbox One controller to a PC using Bluetooth?
- 1.3 How to connect your Xbox One controller to a PC using Xbox Wireless Adapter?
- 1.4 Can I use Xbox One controller on PC?
- 1.5 For what reason is my Xbox One controller not connecting to my PC?
- 1.6 How can I connect my Xbox One controller without the button?
- 1.7 For what reason won’t my Xbox controller connect with USB?
- 1.8 How can I know whether my PC controller is working?
- 1.9 Can I use the Xbox controller without batteries?
How to Figure Out Which Xbox One Controller You Have?
Xbox One Wireless Gamepads included with the Xbox One S and made after its release have Bluetooth, while the first Xbox One controllers don’t.
You can use both wirelessly with your PC, in any case, the procedure is different, you need to get a different wireless dongle for the non-Bluetooth gamepads. This implies you have to figure out which controller you have.
Fortunately, Bluetooth controllers have been underway for such a long time that if you picked yours up over the most recent three years it’s a decent possibility it’s as of now Bluetooth.
To choose if you have a Bluetooth or non-Bluetooth Xbox One controller, you need to look at the plastic enveloping the Guide button. If it’s a similar plastic as the essence of the controller, with no creases, you have a Bluetooth gamepad.
It’s a similar plastic as the guard buttons, with a crease between the Guide button and the essence of the controller, it’s a non-Bluetooth gamepad.
How to connect your Xbox One controller to a PC using USB?
- Grab your Xbox One wireless controller and connect a miniaturized scale USB charging cable into the top of the gadget.
- Take the opposite finish of the USB charging cable and plug it into your Windows 10 PC or laptop.
You can connect up to eight Xbox Wireless Controllers at the same time with USB charging cables.
If you have Xbox Chat Headsets attached, you can just connect up to four controllers one after another. You can connect two controllers one after another if the controllers utilize Stereo Headsets.
How to connect your Xbox One controller to a PC using Bluetooth?
- Power on your Xbox One wireless controller.
- Press and hold the Bind button on your controller for three seconds and hold up until the controller’s backlight starts to rapidly gleam.
- Power up your PC, at that point head to “Settings,” at that point click “Gadgets” at that point “Bluetooth and different gadgets.”
- Enable Bluetooth.
- Select “Everything Else.” After that is clicked, your PC will start looking for close by Bluetooth gadgets currently on.
- Select “Xbox Wireless Controller” or “Xbox Elite Wireless Controller” on the off chance that you are using an Elite controller.
Read more: Is Honey Extension Safe? Can We Trust?
How to connect your Xbox One controller to a PC using Xbox Wireless Adapter?
- Boot up your Windows 10 PC.
- Fitting the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows into your PC.
- Turn on your controller by pressing the Xbox button on the top focal point of your Xbox One wireless controller. At the point when you turn on the controller, the Xbox button will begin flashing. If it doesn’t, press the Bind button situated on the top of your controller, between the guard buttons.
- Press and hold the Bind button on the Xbox Wireless Adapter. A small light will flash for several seconds.
- When your controller’s backlight flashes rapidly, press and hold the Bind button on the top of the controller. You will know whether the controller is looking for the Adapter once the controller flashes all the more rapidly.
Can I use Xbox One controller on PC?
Using a wired Xbox One controller on PC is as basic as it gets. Plug your small scale USB cable into the controller and a USB port on your PC.
On Windows 10, you can have four controllers connected if you also connect an Xbox talk headset to the controller or two with the sound system headset.
For what reason is my Xbox One controller not connecting to my PC?
Usually, if the firmware isn’t updated, the PC won’t perceive the controller by any means.
To take care of this problem, plug in the controller into an Xbox One, and update the controller’s firmware through that Xbox One. A short time later, plug the controller into the PC and see if the issue is settled.
Read more: How to Cancel YouTube Premium?
To connect the far away and backing without a cable, press and hold the sync button on top of the separation.
When the Xbox button begins flashing, press the relating sync button on the reassure. On an Xbox One X and One S comfort, you’ll discover this button on the front, underneath the power button.
For what reason won’t my Xbox controller connect with USB?
Essentially plug the cable into a USB port on your reassure and connect the opposite end to your controller, at that point hold the Xbox button on your controller for a couple of moments.
This neglect to take care of the problem, you ought to restart your support.
Read more: How to Remove a Child From Family Sharing?
How can I know whether my PC controller is working?
- To test the game controller in Windows, follow these steps:
- In Control Panel, open Game Controllers. To do this, utilization one of the following methods:
- Snap your game controller, and afterward, click. Properties.
- On the Test tab, test the game controller to check usefulness.
Can I use the Xbox controller without batteries?
An Xbox One wireless controller can be converted into a wired controller by connecting it to your reassure with any Micro USB cable.
While wired, the controller needn’t bother with batteries to run and won’t channel any batteries in the controller. If you have the Play and Charge Kit, the battery will charge.