If you are here to find out how to connect Xbox to Roku TV, then you are at the right place. In this guide, we will tell you how to connect your Xbox 360 to Roku TV.
Let’s have a simple guide.
How to Connect Xbox to Roku TV
- First of all, you just have to go to the Settings on your Roku TV.
- Then in settings, find “TV Inputs” and then go into it.
- Now there will be a list of HDMI’s with numbers.
- Then go into one, and then go down to HDMI Mode.
- Then after that, you will see the option on Auto. Just change it to “HDMI 2.0”.
- Now, after this, go to your Xbox home page.
- And then go to settings. Now in settings go to Video output.
- Then, go to Advanced video settings.
- Now, select the 4K option from the settings. (This example is given from Insignia Ultra 4k TV).
How to connect Xbox One S to Roku TV
The Xbox One S is basically a gaming and a 4k Blu-ray platform that also has its own set of online streaming media choices as well.
- If you are a fan of Roku and you want a very cheap cost method to access your Roku’s big library of online media channels via the Xbox.
- Then the Roku Express may be the right choice for you.
- First of all, make sure that your Xbox One S is on and connected to your TV through an HDMI cable.
- After that, connect the Roku Express to the HDMI in the port of the Xbox One S.
- When all of the systems are on and going, you will then see the Xbox One S startup.
You cannot directly choose the HDMI Input on your Xbox One S unlike your TV. But rather, you will have to scroll down to the bottom of the home page of Xbox and then select TV title.
Now the Xbox One S will pass through the Roku Express HDMI output to the TV.
Roku has one of the vastest collections of streaming channels so you do not have to find and add the channels of your need, that you can now enjoy via your Xbox.
The Roku Express runs greatly with the Xbox One S 2TB Console but do not think that it will offer you a 4K resolution from the Roku. If you want Roku in 4K HD, then you will have to buy an expensive higher end Roku Model such as Roku Ultra.