There are different Roku TV products in the market, which include Roku Streaming Stick and TV with Roku built in. Now the question arises, can you connect headphones to Roku smart TV? Or can you connect your Bluetooth headphones to your Roku TV?
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Roku TV
Well. You can connect your headphones to both of them if you want.
There are different methods to do this:
- By using Roku TV Remote.
- Via a Bluetooth Transmitter Adapter.
- Or directly pairing to the TV’s Bluetooth.
Now in this guide, we will tell you all of these. Then you can choose from these and connect your headphones to Roku TV via Bluetooth.
Method 1 Using the Roku Remote
- This is a method that applies to all the Roku devices.
- But for this, you will need wired headphones.
- Every Roku TV comes with a Roku remote control, and you can see on the remote control, that there is a Headphone Jack.
In addition, just plug your wired headphone into that Headphone jack and you are all good to go.
Method 2 By Using a Bluetooth Transmitter Adapter:
This method can be used on any TV, you can get Bluetooth adapters easily.
By having a Bluetooth Adapter, you will be able to add Bluetooth abilities to your TV and then you can connect your Bluetooth TV headphones or speakers to them.
Further, there are more benefits of using a Bluetooth transmitter:
- Firstly, it can connect two Bluetooth headphones at the same time.
- Secondly, there is no audio lag when you use headphones that support aptX low latency.
How to Setup Bluetooth adapter?
It is quite easy to do this. You just have to plug the Bluetooth adapter into your TV’s audio output port, and then pair your Bluetooth headphones to the adapter.
There are also a Headphone and Adapter combos available in the market that you can purchase easily. These combos will save you to purchase both separately. A combo is already connected to the adapter, so it is much easier to use.
Method 3 By Connecting via Bluetooth Directly
If your TV has built-in Bluetooth, then just go and find it in the settings menu.
- If it is there, you will have to get your headphones into Bluetooth pairing mode.
- And then search for them in the Bluetooth menu.
- When it shows your headphone, just select it in the menu to connect.