Apple Airpods are great if you want to enjoy a high-quality audio experience on different types of devices. The benefit of these earbuds is that you can easily use them with many of your devices which also including Roku.
How to Connect Airpods to Roku TV?
- If you are using Roku for streaming.
- Then you can simply connect your AirPods to your Roku device.
- Then after that Roku will be connected to your AirPods.
But you just cannot connect AirPods directly to Roku. But you will have to use the Roku mobile app as a medium to access the audio of Roku on your AirPods.
Method 1: Pair AirPods with your iPhone or Android Phone
First of all, you have to pair your AirPods with your iPhone or with your Android Phone. Then, you will use the Roku app on that phone to connect to your Roku device.
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on Bluetooth.
- Turn your Bluetooth on.
- Then put your AirPods into the charging case of their own.
- Now bring the AirPods charging case close to your iPhone.
- On your charging case, press and hold down the button.
- Follow the pairing wizard that is on your screen of iPhone.
- Firstly, put your AirPods into their charging case.
- Secondly, go to the Settings app on your Android phone.
- Now in settings, tap on “Bluetooth & Device Connection”.
- Tap on Bluetooth.
- Then, press and hold down your AirPod charging case button.
- Go into your AirPods by tapping on it in the Bluetooth menu on your Android Phone.
Method 2: Connect the Roku Mobile App to your Roku Device
All you have to do is connect your Roku mobile app to connect your phone with your Roku device.
Just ensure that your Roku is on enable when you follow these steps below:
- First and foremost, download and install the Roku app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Open the Roku app.
- Now at the bottom of the app, you will see Remote. Go into that.
- Then, tap on Device in the little prompt which appears at the bottom of the app.
- After that, select your Rou device from the list.
- Now you are connected with your Roku Device.
Method 3: Listen to Roku’s Audio on your AirPods
For this, you will have to turn on an option in the Roku app on your phone.
- Go to the Roku app.
- Select Devices.
- Select your Roku device in the list and then tap on Remote below the device section.
- Now on the remote screen, tap on the “Private Listening” (that shows the headphone icon) option.
- Now on Private Listening Activated prompt, click OK.
- Simply play a show on your Roku device, and you can now listen to the show’s audio on your AirPods.